What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Bo?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ok MTM, why is my friend Bo upset?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Motherboard on PC packed up. grrrrr :mad:

Good job it's still under warranty...

WARNING TO ALL

bo let me guess one of them.

salesmen?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I did swear !

I have (about 1 hour ago)fallen out of the chuffin front door........and that was without a drink ! My chuffin leg went from under me and I fell and smashed my knees and then my face on the plantpot outside the bloody door !

I have to Chair a Board Meeting in the morning. So I am going to look well with 2 black eyes and limping in with a bandage on my leg/knee. This is only days after coming out of hospital for injections in my chuffin hips!

Christ, this old age is good :rolleyes:

Go to bed Tilly, that's an order ... . :cool:

WARNING TO ALL

I have just a reply to a thread I started on a forum to help me solve a problem with my phone. Alas they could not help me so I sent the phone off to the menders instead. Out of courtesy I stated this on the thread to be told that the forum I was using (and I quote) is:-

"a forum which is principally aimed at developers or at least for people who generally do like dealing with technical things and it isn't set up for providing tech support relating to ordinary end user problems"

What an bottom crater :mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I have just a reply to a thread I started on a forum to help me solve a problem with my phone. Alas they could not help me so I sent the phone off to the menders instead. Out of courtesy I stated this on the thread to be told that the forum I was using (and I quote) is:-

"a forum which is principally aimed at developers or at least for people who generally do like dealing with technical things and it isn't set up for providing tech support relating to ordinary end user problems"

What an bottom crater :mad:

They sounds like the IT department where I work :rolleyes: