What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A nice little wooden hut in the middle of a very large, very dense forest, at least 2oo miles from humanity, with no telephone, computer or electricty would do me :lol:

Hi DW,

It this far enough away from civilisation for you?

http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/where/index.html

Jeremy

Jeremy

Computer Problems? Give me a shout...

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't agree with that bedroom tax at all.

Friend is still in hospital. She packed her stuff to come home and got told to stay in; as she was vomiting blood. :(

That's a hard post. my very best to your friend. I hope it works out well.

My best to you and your friend,

pitcher

Awop-Bop-A-Loo-Mop-Alop-Bam-Boom. ~ Little Richard.

Friend is still in hospital. She packed her stuff to come home and got told to stay in; as she was vomiting blood. :(

Better she stay there than risk being at home.

Best wishes for her recovery.

Hope she's on the road to recovery.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Thanks. :) The puking was from the morphine. She's now home. :D

Yeah, Morphine is an odd drug. I have to use it myself, just look at some of my posts!

I'm so glad your friend is home, my very best to your friend and your good self

pitcher

Awop-Bop-A-Loo-Mop-Alop-Bam-Boom. ~ Little Richard.

Thanks. :) The puking was from the morphine. She's now home. :D

Ah glad your friend is on the mend Nystagmite! Frightening time by the sound of it! I forgot my password again by the way :lol:

People who can't seem to move on from negativity make me swear! It's as though they thrive on it! Oh and I'm all for up early and cracking on, but lawn mowers and power tools at 7-7.30 am on a bank holiday Monday? Really?

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

but lawn mowers and power tools at 7-7.30 am on a bank holiday Monday? Really?

The guy over the road from me had his concrete Garage demolished at 7.15 this morning, whats that all about !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi DW,

It this far enough away from civilisation for you?

http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/where/index.html

Jeremy

Oh Just seen this! It looks very peaceful, but I like a bit of greenery around me, so if I could take the Amazon rain forest then yeah :lol:

Yeah, it was scary.

What made me swear today - bloody knees. Looks like I'm off to the physio. :( (or physioterrorist as friends mine call them)

Physioterrorist, I love it!! :lol:

I think mine need cleaning out, they're really bad at the moment, so you have all my empathy {{hug}}

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Oh and I'm all for up early and cracking on, but lawn mowers and power tools at 7-7.30 am on a bank holiday Monday? Really?

My dad once moaned at a neighbours ex for doing DIY at 7.30am on a Sunday. I will never understand why people feel the need to do things like this that early.

The guy over the road from me had his concrete Garage demolished at 7.15 this morning, whats that all about !!!

Urgh, well that's a bit worse than a lawn mower and an angle grinder!! It's usually the same here most bank holidays, I'm really not sure what it's all about :lol:

Royal mail make me swear! I ordered some homeopath meds a week ago, and usually they're here the next day - anyway, after a few days they didn't arrive, so I phoned Nelsons pharmacy up, and bless them, they're so good, they just sent me some more, no charge, they arrived the very next day, still nothing though from the first order!

This isn't the first time either! I'm dreading what it's going to be like once Royal mail is sold off, although it may well be a better service!

My dad once moaned at a neighbours ex for doing DIY at 7.30am on a Sunday. I will never understand why people feel the need to do things like this that early.

I often start jobs (even DIY) early because I'm an early riser, but I only do quiet jobs while others are asleep.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Urgh, well that's a bit worse than a lawn mower and an angle grinder!! It's usually the same here most bank holidays, I'm really not sure what it's all about :lol:

Royal mail make me swear! I ordered some homeopath meds a week ago, and usually they're here the next day - anyway, after a few days they didn't arrive, so I phoned Nelsons pharmacy up, and bless them, they're so good, they just sent me some more, no charge, they arrived the very next day, still nothing though from the first order!

This isn't the first time either! I'm dreading what it's going to be like once Royal mail is sold off, although it may well be a better service!

I think it may be quite a change when they sell off RM. The issue will be similar to the bus industry. Some mail (e.g. rural mail) costs more to deliver than mail in cities. At the moment RM uses the more profitable mail to subsidise the less profitable mail. When they sold off the bus industry into private hands, there was no incentive for the private operators to operate the less profitable routes, so they had to be subsidised, typically by the local county/district council. Lets hope the same doesn't happen with the Mail!

Jeremy

Being woken up by the neighbours at 7 this morning. They'd slammed one of their doors. :( Getting so fed up of this now - they think nothing of slamming their doors during the day and evening and shouting (not talking) at each other. I do also wonder if / when one of them will learn that shouting at the dog to shut up will do nothing. (ours just gets sprayed with water, or threatened with being sprayed)

have same problem here Nystagmite, fed up of it as they slam the door so hard it makes things fall of the shelves in a cabinet we have.

I want to swear at facebook games, I am stuck on a level and to proceed I either have to pay to continue or ask friends for help, that is fine expect hardly anyone I know play the game I am! It is Bubble Epic, the more levels you do the more friends you need to help you get to the next bit, unfair I think!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

It is so annoying Dotty, they are just greedy. I am trying to get to level 71

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019