What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New tills at volunteering. It's a pain in the bum having to log in each time to complete a transaction. We have been told it's for our own good - no forgetting to lock the till.

It would be ok if the checkout girls wages were knocked off the purchase.

How come when you apply for a job for a "Service Desk Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst / IT Support" position, and go to the trouble with registering with the website, because you can't apply without registering, someone from the agency phones up, tells you that position is filled (after it was posted 2 hours ago on the website) and asks if you want to work in an outbound sales call center?

The cynic in me says there was no IT Helpdesk job and they just need to boost the number of people on their books to try to push them to go for an outbound telesales job!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

How come when you apply for a job for a "Service Desk Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst / IT Support" position, and go to the trouble with registering with the website, because you can't apply without registering, someone from the agency phones up, tells you that position is filled (after it was posted 2 hours ago on the website) and asks if you want to work in an outbound sales call center?

The cynic in me says there was no IT Helpdesk job and they just need to boost the number of people on their books to try to push them to go for an outbound telesales job!

Clever way of getting your telephone number as well Loccy.

There is a paper round going by mine if you want me to put a word in mate:wink:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Not really looking, would be hard for me to work with the kids school and the missus's shift work, but for the ideal job I'd manage. I look for "the ideal job" and apply for the ones that fall in that catagory. NOT outbound telesales.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Electorial register rep going door to door, could hardly speak english !!!!!!!

Not possible for him to understand I am already registered.

Prison fine 1000 he kept saying

F off I eventually had to reply as he was quite threatening in manner, he understood that:madgrin:

Suspect he was not legit;)

Shockingly turned out the fella from last night was legit !!!!!!!!

Sent council email and rang them today, they recodnised the man I was refering to, in fact she said she had hired him personally !!!!!

I said how rude and threatening he was and she explained my online electorial roll thingy had not worked.

Last year they had a problem it took three times of getting their system to do form over internet for them to confirm it over the phone, today they had to do it over the phone again.

So my council has IT problems oviously re the electorial roll and they were happy to send a broken english speaking person to try to convey the form was not returned according to them, due to faulty IT their end. Last year it took ages for them to realise there was an issue and seems this year it is the same and they are saying have no idea what could have gone wrong !!!!!!!!

Told her politely it takes me a while and high stress to tell someone to f off on my own door step and her chap should have taken my word I would ring the council today rather than pressure to fill in his obvious peace rate form it would appear.

Suggested she sack him and get someone who can in clear english say hi, there is a problem with your electorial form, we have received nothing, show id and then you would click they are legit even if already done online !!!!!!

Had to laugh rather apt, postie arrived at same moment of call and had to go and collect my 12" angry bird teddy I had treated myself to.

Think the teddy made me laugh I feel a little angry over last night, hahahaha :)

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Changed the administrator password on my mac.

Downloaded new apple itunes software.

Need to input my password to say hey yep fine to go ahead.

CANT REMEMBER MY NEW PASSWORD, ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Telling myself not to panic and forget it for now, go back to it later..............bleep bleep

Laptop decided to delete all of the files on my desktop. Been working on some animation for panto. Luckily I copied some of the rendering onto a memory stick. Still a pain in the rs though.

There are some programs that can recover / undelete files, as unless the space on the hard drive has been overwritten it's a pretty simple procedure. Maybe faster than re-doing all the work?

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hope all is sorted soon.

Came down to find that the dog had taken the plasters off his feet. He gave mum a dirty look when she put plasters on him again and put his pink bandages on. off to the vets to see what they say.

Oh dear, perhaps he just doesn't like the girly pink bandages you are putting on him! :wink: