LLOYDS - Cant SAR for LTD company - what can I do?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have sent a SAR to lloyds with regards to a previous business which went into insolvency. I have 2 weeks into their 40 days received a letter with forms to complete. They also tell me I cant get any information through the SAR once the company became ltd - how can i ensure that i get this information. I need this as I think they wrongly sold insurance to me for the business loan, and without seeing the original loan documents and the other forms they would have completed I wont be able to claim.

Also as we are already 2 weeks into the 40 day period am I right in assuming the sending of forms is a delay tactic - does the 40 days still stand from when I sent the original letter and cheque, or does it start again from when I send these forms back?

Any help much appreciated.

Guest janensteve

if the company is in administration, what right do you have to be engaged in the company's assets/liabilities ? is that not the job for the liquidator.

The company went into insolvency but we still have a debt to lloyds for the company which we are personnally liable for - which is why I am requesting this information. I need to see a copy of the original loan agreement stating the insurance, and also what they have on file with regards to recommending we take insurance - i dont think that copy statements alone will not be able to supply me with enough information.