quick quid???? **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there i'm new to this forum but a few months ago i took out a quick quid loan, this is my last month to pay i owe £92 but cant afford to pay it what would happen if i cancel my debit card? would they still be able to take out of my bank as they have my details from when they placed funds in my account? :confused:

Hi

Guess your not paying by DD. You could put it in writing to the bank that they must not allow any payment from them to be taken out, just in case.

Some would just try to take the money out but if it's not set up then they shouldn't do it.

You could ring and offer a lower payment and explain you are having difficulties and see what the outcome of it would be.

I dont know much about these type of loans so not really able to give much advice.

I imagine someone with knowledge of these people will be along soon to give better advice.

DG:)

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Hi Emma

You need to watch out for them setting up direct debits if they don't have your card details. Is your £92 an interest payment rather than the whole balance- let me know and I can give you some more specific advice. They are quite easy to deal with when you know how. Plenty of QQ threads on this forum also.

Ok Emma

I would e-mail them expaining ur situation. This is assuming you can pay over 3 months as they usually agree to this. Ask for their bank details so you can by standing order. They will also let you pay by paypal. If you can't pay over 3 months make them an offer over 6. If they say no they will pass to dca who will have to accept. Don't think you will get to much hassle for this small debt.