Natwest ppi claim started **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah PF ! thought i wasn't going to hear from you. I'm glad you've arrived.

:)

How would you recommend i proceed from here?

IF YOU FEEL I HAVE HELPED YOU AT ALL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TIP MY SCALES.

NATWEST PPI SUCCESS £490 25/08/09

NATWEST PPI 2nd CLAIM WON £1135 02/10/09

A & L PPI £395 WON

CREATION CLAIM PARTIAL REFUND £1825 01/04/10 NOW OFF TO FOS FOR THE REST

BARCLAYCARD STILL PENDING

LITTLEWOODS DCA . DEBT WIPED OUT AND CREDIT FILE UPDATED 23/09/09

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to Natwest or off to the FOS?

A & L PPI £395 WON

Ok this is what you need to do.

Write back to the Natwest explaining that there offer falls below what you have paid them also include the data from the FOS regarding the name and shame link.

And ask if that is there final offer and if it is can you have a deadlock letter.

Once you have this letter you can then go to the FOS.

This advice is of course if you wish to press the natwest further and you are prepared to hang on longer i say that because the FOS are taking 9-12 mths to resolve cases.

But do bear in mind the longer the FOS take the more money you will get if they uphold the complaint because the 8% interest is ticking up daily.

Oh and i will go fetch a ling from the FOS which is there guidelines on how to redress PPI Complaints.

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Right here is a link from the FOS have a read, you may also wish to include some of it in your letter to the natwest if you wish to take it further.

online PPI resource, calculating compensation

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Thanks PF. I will press this further. The money they have offered would come in handy but to be honest its not the principal now. I'm prepared to go in for the long haul !

Power to the People!

A & L PPI £395 WON

Yes as I say it is really down to your own personnel situation financially if you can manage ok then yes take it further and remember the 8% stat is adding up daily. ;)

But if you are in financial difficulty and the money now would help the situation then yes by all means accept.

How is Torquay today sunny I hope such a lovely place i do like Cornwall

Regards

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Very nice Down here i must admit . Shame i'm having to work while its nice.

Always the way though.

Do yo remember the spreadsheet you emailed on this claim? Just wondered if i can email a query on it?

Ta

A & L PPI £395 WON

Yes you sure can, also your spreadsheet just to let you know i still have a copy on my hard-drive in case yours gets lost or your pc crashes.

I will hold it until you tell me its not needed anymore then i will delete it ok.

Regards

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

email sent :)

A & L PPI £395 WON

OK give me a moment im just going to go back and open the sheet to have a look.

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Ok email returned to you

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Thanks PF

Thats cleared that up for me.

I'm off to phone them in a bit to query the figures they have sent back.

They'v offered £1,035.58 (not added 8%)

Plus automatically credited £662.95 to th loan account (not sure what this is)

In addition to refund the outstanding balance of the ppi will be paid off as if the policy never existed.

I'm calling them to find out what the £662 is for. Will let you know when i have found out. But i will be pushing for the 8% :)

A & L PPI £395 WON

well u could request the agreement via an s.a.r,but this all depends how long the offer is open for having said that there is nothing stopping u

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

getting the agreement and start the ball rolling again if u think the offer is a fair one then accept the balls in your court PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

sorry about the 2 posts im using my fone to post this

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Did not get too far on the phone as its in my wifes name.

Interesting though as i did get them to admit that they mis sold the policy, and i have this recorded on my phone!!

A & L PPI £395 WON

thats a win then specially if it has to go to the fos now copy that recording to your pc oh and burn it to a cd rom well done just that admitance made it worthwhile

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

So if i send a copy of the recording to Natwest with my letter asking for the 8% then case closed?

A & L PPI £395 WON

id say the £662 is a partial refund of the policy now as they admitted the missell that is not good enough as u had no benefit of the policy so to that end u want the whole policy cost back into the loan not just £662

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

yup a letter to the bank with copy of recording stating the above plus 8% you want it within 14 days and failure to comply will result in the complaint being reffered to the fos

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

well done ldg u have there backs against the wall now PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA!

wHEN I HAVE TIME I'LL EMAIL YOU THE RECORDING. Its short and sweet . But when i stated "you admit miselling ppi and offer 1,035 " he replied "YES"

A & L PPI £395 WON

excellant work ldg now have a beer and a laugh on me

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

I certainly will do sir ! Have to wiat till ten o clock as i'm working late shifts but i will be raising a glass

A & L PPI £395 WON

This link may interest you, because as i said about the £622 which is a £1235 shortfall.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/ppi-media/185508-banks-fobbing-off-ppi.html

Regards

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN