BB's housewarming party - October

babybear39
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys n girls how about a meet at my new house in early september sometime before I get the exspensive carpet fitted?

All welcome to stay over as long as you can find a place to lie down and bring plenty of booze lol... :D

Edited by babybear39

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I say. Open house to over 200,000 caggers. Now that's what I call a party!! :D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

All the better to get a good turn out don't ya think caro :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Absolutely BB. :cool:

I'll have to see nearer the time if I might be able to make it. I've got quite a bit going on in September, and August come to that.:p

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi BB,

Good luck in your new home, I hope you will be very happy there.:)

Shame Wales is sooo far away from me. Sounds like a good party in the making. :cool:

As you are an extremely popular cagger you might find you have to have people crashing in the garden too, I hope your neighbours are a good distance from your new home or they are very easy going neighbours, just make sure you invite them too.

It would be rude to say no....:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I'M BACK :D Move went well appart from the sofas not fitting through the front door and having to be carried through the yard, over the fence and through next door to get them out :eek:

Well done to pickfords for a very good move:D

I'll post details of the HWP as soon as I know them :)

I live about 20 miles north of Cardiff...And NO, uncle bob is NOT invited :p

Nope. Nr Aberdare actually :)

i will see wht i can do re the kids etc

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Ok...

If those interested give the dates they CAN'T make it we can see if we can work around them :)

BB, trust me, there lies the road to madness. :razz:

You set a date, and people can or can't make it. If you don't and wait for people to say when they can or can't, you will NEVER fidn one that fits all.

signed: someone who pulled her hair many a time trying to sort out CAGmeets and finally realised you can never keep everyone happy. ;-)

Well I'm back in uni late September so it can't be any later than mid Septemeber.

I can't make 12th is all I know for sure, but Bookie is right. Put what suits you and people will either make it or they won't.

What's Best for You?

I cant make any week days as in sunday to thursday nite

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Bookie is not modest.:D

What's Best for You?