ccj to with welcome.now dispute

stepwayne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right i know you're busy post and to be honest i don't want to frazzle my limited braincells for thursday.

i'm off all day tomorrow to get prepared,

could you let me know best times to catch you,

i'm sure i'll have questions?

gotta have a break for rest of tonight.

how do you do it post?????

committed doesn't cover it.

thanks again and to all

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne

Chill

The Reason You Got That Email Was Irwin Mitchelle Spotted The Agreement Was Crap

Its All There In My Witness Statement

All You Need Is A Judge On Thursday Who Has Had A Good Day At Golf Or Got His Oats To End This

Irwin Mitchelle Are Now Worried They Will Have To Explain To Welcome Why They Lost This Debt And No Charging Order

Wayne

Chill

The Reason You Got That Email Was Irwin Mitchelle Spotted The Agreement Was Crap

Its All There In My Witness Statement

All You Need Is A Judge On Thursday Who Has Had A Good Day At Golf Or Got His Oats To End This

Irwin Mitchelle Are Now Worried They Will Have To Explain To Welcome Why They Lost This Debt And No Charging Order

Got his Oats Love it :D but your right!

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

ok, one thing i don't quite get is the default notice thing.

"The default noticedoes not conform to the default and termination regulations,being an actual date needs to be inserted to rectify the breach, not a numerical date."

is this refering to saying 14 days instead of a date?

isn't this obvious when that is because of the date of notice at top:

i.e Date of notice 13 october 2009?

just want to be clear thats all.

is this refering to saying 14 days instead of a date?

isn't this obvious when that is because of the date of notice at top:

i.e Date of notice 13 october 2009?

Yes it should have a numerical date, and the point of this is because it is not ovbious, it has to be understandable to somone who knows nothing, to say "within 14 days" leaves it questionable, does it meen 14 days from date at top ? or 14 days from date received ? or somwere in between ? working days or not . . . . it has to be exact so everyone reading can only have one conclusion regardless of knowledge etc . . . the only true way to be exact and set in lehman terms is to specify numerical date. . .

I also thought it had to allow for 'service' so saying 14days from the date of this letter isnt sufficient as it doesnt leave enough time (got that from invalid default thread)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I also thought it had to allow for 'service' so saying 14days from the date of this letter isnt sufficient as it doesnt leave enough time (got that from invalid default thread)

That is also a very valid point, that intergrated with the above does make a strong case, however none of this is set in stone and down to interpretation so will always come to the judges decision on the day.

Absolutely Ozzy! Alone it isnt enough (from what ive read on here) but you are armed with enough bits and pieces that it may very well be the straw that broke the camals back ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

to true

its 14 days and 2 for service

if the default notice date is on a friday, service does not start (the 14 days) until the following monday

sat is not classed as a working day for the regs

A specification of:--

(a) the provision of the agreement alleged to have been breached; and

(b) the nature of the alleged breach of the agreement, specifying clearly the matters complained of; and either

© if the breach is capable of remedy, what action is required to remedy it and the date, being a date [not less than

fourteen days] after the date of service of the notice, before which that action is to be taken; or

(d) if the breach is not capable of remedy, the sum (if any) required to be paid as compensation for the breach and

the date, being a date [not less than fourteen days] after the date of service of the notice, before which it is to be paid.

Consumer Credit (Enforcement, Default and Termination Notices) Regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1561)

its those regs not the cca 1974

the date, being a date [not less than fourteen days] after the date of service of the notice, before which it is to be paid.

read it again

a date, being a date

well, i think i have everything. what i know now is more than i knew yesterday. what i know tommorrow will be more than i knew today.

what welcome will know tommorrow is they've lost....:D

Hope i'm right anyway, need that confidence, and i'm getting there.

thanks guys.