experto claimform - Mbna- Virgin Card ***Claim Discontinued***

Dotty50
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hmm, It's gone very quiet here!

Don't know whether to write another letter or just wait.

What does anyone think?

Other MBNA card has been unlawfully rescinded which I have sent the appropriate letter and am currently awaiting response to SAR, but not a thing has been heard from Virgin! :???:

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, It's gone very quiet here!

Don't know whether to write another letter or just wait.

What does anyone think?

Other MBNA card has been unlawfully rescinded which I have sent the appropriate letter and am currently awaiting response to SAR, but not a thing has been heard from Virgin! :???:

Just hold ya nerve Dotty50 :).

Still waiting for our SAR too. Anyone chases in the meantime will get a flea in the ear. However, you do have a 'Dedicated Account Manager' which i'm still soooo jealous of, so you'll probably get yours back before me :D

M

Spoke too soon :eek:

Experto Credite have bought this account (nice of Virgin to let me know)!

On checking my file, I forgot to mention on here that they did issue a DN dated 8th Feb which gave me till 25th Feb it was sent 2nd class. This makes it a day short, if I have calculated it correctly?

No termination letter,although DN says it will be terminated on or after the date shown.

No letter of assignment received and on checking Equifax, it shows Viil Experto Credite Ltd now instead of Virgin and a default date of 30th January 2010 and the D in my credit card history shows in December 2009. :confused:

So next step - CCA Experto Credite?

Edited by Dotty50

Ahhh. EC :).

I've already been enjoying the pleasure of them.

Now your SAR becomes all the more important (unless MBNA are getting wise). Your debt is now owned by Varde Ireland Limited - EC are chasing on their behalf - which makes you pretty much 'terminated'.

Now, with any luck your SAR will most likely show that MBNA sold it prematurely i.e. before the DN date was up.

have a little read of these links and see if they tie up with yours when your SAR comes back - now you're a member of the rather exclusive Exspurto Credit Ireland Club lol.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/237488-mbna-account-sold-exerto.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/238117-mbna-experto-credite-accounts.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/242253-parallel-mbna-ec-varde.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/226658-mandm-mbna-virgin-money.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/243110-varde-investments-experto-credite.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/234619-mrs-ms-mum-mbna.html

Happy reading,

M

Just guessing ;) what you'll get next>>>>>

You will get a letter from EC attached to a letter from MBNA stating that it is the NOA and that your debt is now owned by EC Viil. The dates will bear no relevance to the actual truth.

You'll get a copy of your CCA from EC.

You may get some calls from EC - easily dealt with - just tell them that you're not even looking at the account until you get your SAR back from MBNA.

Once you have that back we can look and see what goodies are in there before deciding what you do with EC next.

My guess is you'll join the waiting game same as the rest of us - there's a group of us daring EC to take us to court so we can try our (rather strong) theories out but EC still don't want to play :(.

m

Hi Dotty M and M also had a letter off Expert Credite they say they have purchased the 2003 debt hubbie had with MBNA no news on the 2005 debt MBNA have sent SARS for both accounts they refer on the comms logs to the DN`s sent which both were a day short as NOD never had any notification that the debt as been sold only in letters as it been said "May sell the debt" what do I do now if anything do I just ignore Experto? both the cca are unenforceable one of the application/agreements is unreadable other as no terms referred to on the back but some are there at bottom of page sure looks like a cut & paste

Edited by Laura Cooke

Hi All,

Well I now have a new CAG folder for Experto Credite, with several new threads to sub to! Have spent the last few hours reading them.

M & M is there anything particular to ask for in the SAR? I think i read on one of these threads that you mentioned it should be quite detailed.

I sent SAR on my other MBNA card and specifically mentioned the comms log.

What about unlawful rescission letter? Have sent one on my other MBNA so I should really do the same with this I guess, together with a letter to EC to advise that I have accepted UR.

I am getting fed up of writing letters to people who ignore them! :(

Another letter today, apologising for delay in responding, investigations taking longer than anticipated blah blah blah.

They will now respond by 2nd April.

Thought the 1st might be more appropriate! ;)

Hi All,

Well I now have a new CAG folder for Experto Credite, with several new threads to sub to! Have spent the last few hours reading them.

M & M is there anything particular to ask for in the SAR? I think i read on one of these threads that you mentioned it should be quite detailed.

I sent SAR on my other MBNA card and specifically mentioned the comms log.

What about unlawful rescission letter? Have sent one on my other MBNA so I should really do the same with this I guess, together with a letter to EC to advise that I have accepted UR.

I am getting fed up of writing letters to people who ignore them! :(

Not abandoned you yet :), just been a little preoccupied with my latest venture.

I've got a real nasty SAR letter that makes them really earn their £10 lol. It gets you everything. Let me see if i can dig it out. I've lost my PC since i used it last so might have to dig through my messages to find it. Will send it across for you.

M

Oh that's so good of you thanks, I had prepared a letter but not posted it yet so anything that I can add to it would be great.

I spotted that you had been pre-occupied, it's so good to hear success stories and royalblue too.

I honestly don't think I could ever cope in court and would need someone to do the job for me but seeing more positive results does give me and I am sure many others a boost.

It does Dotty I`m in Limbo if to respond to Experto Credite don`t know the procedure MBNA sold my debt to them after I received a dodgy DN and not got a enforceable CCA as you can`t read it and MBNA never wrote to me to say they had sold the debt on any ideas what my next move is?

Hi Laura,

My DN is one day short, not advised of sale/assignment by MBNA either.

Will probably just send EC a letter to advise dispute and get SAR to Virgin asap and see what they come up with.

Hi Laura,

My DN is one day short, not advised of sale/assignment by MBNA either.

Will probably just send EC a letter to advise dispute and get SAR to Virgin asap and see what they come up with.

Yes, get that SAR.

I got my Subject Access Request Dotty but everything same as me so are we supposed to ignore Experto? are our accounts unlawfully rescinded?
On the Comms log of your SAR when does it say that your account was sold out of interest? And what date did your DN give until.

thanks,

M

Hi Laura,

The letter from Experto was dated 2nd March so this is after the remedy date on DN, however my equifax shows default date of 30th Jan so without confirmation of the sale date which I assume I will only get from SAR, I do not think this has been UR.

Received in response to SAR today

1. Response letter advises that due to archival retrieval issues at HSBC we are unable to provide a copy of your original signed agreement. ~They apologise for any inconvenience.

2. Appendix – Application Processing System Printout – Primary Workscreen, Comms Log (Main) Comms Log (Additional) Transaction Data

3. Abbreviations Key sheet

4. Your personal information and how MBNA uses it – sources, purposes, personal data and recipients.

5. 4 sheets of screen prints (Tacs super station at top) – shows status charge off – Account defaulted and sold to agents on 22nd Jan 10

6. Copy letter dated 9th Feb 2010 enclosing a copy of your most recent T & C’s (very strange letter) didn’t get this before, obviously made up for their record, bit like the T & C’s enclosed.

7. 28 pages says Customer Information System at the top, dated from Aug 08 to Feb 2010.

Notes on this – reference to call in August to XX – states T & C’s sent 18th Sept 09 (why did they send these? They had not had my correspondence, according to them!) No T & C’s received

Confirms my call on 2nd Dec when ringing to offer F & F

Zoopla checked – this site give house prices!

Referrred for litigation as other UTD credit so will not look at short sett

3rd Dec – Lit csi received *1992 ACC *DECLINE* AS OLD ACQUIRED

8. Charge off 31st Dec 2009

9. NOD issued 11th Jan – expiry 28th Jan

10. Sold direct legal 18th Jan

11. Additional comms log – Jan 07 to Jan 10

12. Copy collection notes – repeat of info on customer information system

13. Copy of letter dated 23rd July – I did receive this

14. Copy of letter dated 7th November – I received this

15. Copy of letter dated 2nd December – I received this

16. Copy of my complaint letter dated 11th Dec with copy of letter to XXX which I had sent to them at the same time.

17. copy of final response letter

No statements received

No Assignment details (HFC to MBNA) (MBNA to DLC)

Edited by Dotty50

Morning Dots,

Moved house and had a nightmare getting boradband set up so havent been cagging for a few weeks. Trying to catch up.

If more than 40 days since they recieved the SAR complain to the ICO that they havent provided you with sufficient info.

'Archive retrieval issues at HSBC' is interesting. My MBNA is ex HSBC too so if I get a different response/excuse ill let you know.

How can what they have provided so far be a 'true copy' if MBNA havnet had access to the original?

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

Hi Haggis, Hope your getting straight now, it's not fun moving house!

They have responded just within the 40 days, but as so much info missing I guess they rushed it!

As I am not getting any hassle from these, I may just let sleeping dogs lie at the moment, which gives me some breathing space to deal with others.

Wasn't sure whether I should SAR HFC or Beneficial as they were the previous owners. But don't want to open a can of worms, if you know what I mean!

Are HFC and Beneficial part of HSBC?

Although I wonder if MBNA know who the OC was?! Perhaps best not to point this out to them as they may start digging!

Edited by Dotty50