experto claimform - Mbna- Virgin Card ***Claim Discontinued***

Dotty50
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I zero'd my numbers but they have still got them! Called at 8.40 a.m. today (MBNA Virgin)

OH saw Cap1 off, I was at work, good job I had pre-warned him. OH had a letter yesterday increasing his rate (never missed a payment) to 24. something % from 18. Wish we could see them all off! :(

Tried to access my MBNA cc online and have either got the password wrong or they have blocked me. Think the latter may apply.

Perhaps they think this will get me to call them as I won't get any statements in the post! :rolleyes:

Only I can't keep tabs on the continued charges now!

No reply to my last letter, bit too soon to expect anything though.

Have had some telephone calls, not spoken to them.

Also a 'Very important letter, which I must read carefully', The account is scheduled to be written off as a bad debt, but it won't disappear,they will pursue one of the following:-

They WILL place account with a third party.

They WILL sell the debt to a third party.

They WILL refer the account to a solicitor.

But I can call my allocated account manager to ensure not missing an opportunity that will not be available after write off blah blah blah!

Went online and zero'd the contact numbers, it didn't work with my other MBNA cc but maybe it will with this, always worth a try.

Oh and also had an email today, usual stuff.

Will carry on waiting for a reply to my letter.

But I can call my allocated account manager to ensure not missing an opportunity that will not be available after write off blah blah blah!

How nice of them :rolleyes:. Bet you're sooooo glad to have an account manager of your own lol.

Well, today I have received 'Re:Notice of potential Court Order on your property'

Our initial investigations indicate that you are a homeowner. Assuch, we may pursue litigation action and seek a County Court Judgement that may result in a Charging Order being placed on your property.

If you are resident in Scotland (they are writing to an address in the West Midlands!) the respective actions are a Sheriffs Court Decree and an Inhibition Order etc...................

However I can contact my dedicated Account Manager to devise a repayment plan and so on and so forth

This is from Dee Dillistone, Head of Customer Assistance.

That job title sort of contradicts itself IMO

Hi Haggis,

Welcome to my thread.

Another contradiction - MBNA and progress!

Two questions.

1. Who is my 'Dedicated Account Manager'?

Dee Dillistone or Paul Campbell!

2. How many 'Heads of Customer Assistance' have they got?

:confused:

Shouldve been 'progress'!

God knows about their job titles. Did you say theyd sold this account on or still waiting on that?

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

Hi,

Anyone had one of these?

I am sure I have seen a post about a laptop being stolen from an office of MBNA.

Or is it just a change of tactics to get you to call? Wouldn't be surprised!

Spotted in the bottom right hand corner a date of 11/09, well if this stationery was printed in November 09.

A/ When was the laptop stolen?

B/ Why has it taken so long to let me know?

PERSONAL DATA BREECH - with deletions.pdf

Hi,

Anyone had one of these?

I am sure I have seen a post about a laptop being stolen from an office of MBNA.

Or is it just a change of tactics to get you to call? Wouldn't be surprised!

Spotted in the bottom right hand corner a date of 11/09, well if this stationery was printed in November 09.

A/ When was the laptop stolen?

B/ Why has it taken so long to let me know?

Whatever next!!!!???

I bet it wasn't the laptop that had details of how much they think you owe them! :roll: Also funny how they still have your address to write to you.

Yeah, the date on the bottom is suspicious!

Letter received today dated 26th Jan from DLC (Direct Legal Collections) I see that this is a trading name of Hillesden Securities Ltd.

My last letter from MBNA about personal data being compromised was dated 4th Jan but not received until yesterday (26th Jan)!

Might respond to DLC, have they 'Stolen' my details from MBNA?!

Now the DN gave me till 28th Jan so MBNA have been a little premature, I think.

Bearing in mind, I have yet to receive anything from them since April last year apart from 1 letter dated 17th Dec 09, at which point they were investigating my complaint and would respond within 28 days and another dated 8th Jan, investigations taking a little longer so they will respond by 8th Feb. Oh and 1 letter from RMA back in June last year.

1 telephone call from DLC as well today, not spoken to them, now programmed that number into my phone so another call to ignore easliy!

Reading the letter from MBNA, which quoted the old HFC CC number, they advised that the account had been 'Sold' to DLC, yet the letter from DLC states that the account has been 'Assigned' to Hillesden (this quotes a different, correct CC number)!

Does anybody know what they are doing?! :mad:

Will post up the letter tomorrow

Hi Vint,

I was just reading it.

As a layman (or lady, if Nick is watching!)I know nothing about unlawful rescission and like to know what I am sending, where can I find information about it?

Not that I doubt you in any way. :)

Edited by Dotty50
spelling

Have you seen this thread Dotty

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/196312-invalid-default-notices-58.html

Should clear things up for you

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!