Just how many secret credit agencies are there?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3748 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, a bank wanted to satisfy themselves of my ID and signature BUT when I presented my passport at the branch and then signed in their presence, they claimed they were not satisfied with my signature. They did not release documents to me regardless of how many credit cards and other iD's I showed them!!! how about that ?

You can issue a claim through the County Court forceing disclosure - read ans send a copy from the letter templates on non compliance of SAR in the letters library on Cag.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting read, gone a bit quiet now.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

• 7 months later...

Sorry for not replying sooner. Some other problems with utilities took precedence.

Just to update you. The Bank made it difficult to collect results of SAR. They wanted me to collect them in person at the branch. However, they still refused to accept all IDs I presented. Meanwhile they blocked my current account through which I could withdraw my money from my other account through number of visits to ATM.

It took many months of haggling. I was transferred to head quarters in Hong Kong and Fraud Prevention Offices and many others who intimidated me in every way. At the end, speaking to Hong Kong Offices, I gave them firm notice as "if my money is not transferred to a different bank via swift and within one hour, my solicitors had instructions to immediately forward the prepared article to all national media together with lodging a claim with high court. They paid up!! however, there were £300.00 credit remaining on my credit card account with HSBC, and they took that! saying" you should not keep credit on your account!

I went quiet as npower started a sudden attack asking me £12k for no reason whatsoever. I opened a new threat and after 2 years am still seeking advice from fellows in CAG. God bless all.

she!