What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

man city winning, in extra time. (only because at the expense of manure) :)

I was just about to post on here that this made my OH smile today :lol:

He's not a Man City supporter - but when they're playing UTD he is :lol:

Also, my friend finally moved into her new house yesterday, and when I speak to her on the phone now - it sounds like she's in a huge stately home :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:)

for some reason :), despite their success, manure don't seem to have many 'real' fans (maybe apart from during the week). keane (king prawn sanies), and even fergie, alluded to this a while ago.

Edited by Ford

for some reason :), despite their success, manure don't seem to have real fans (maybe apart from during the week). keane (king prawn sanies), and even fergie, alluded to this a while ago.

Oh and not forgetting those glory hunting fans of those :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

My eldest is doing his SAT's today. He went in with his soft-toy Bob, a little monkey:) They seem so grown up then you see them do something like that and realise just how small they still are :)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

My eldest is doing his SAT's today. He went in with his soft-toy Bob, a little monkey:) They seem so grown up then you see them do something like that and realise just how small they still are :)

Aww Lexis, I can just picture him! I hope he does well :hug: - then before you know it he'll be doing his GCSE's and A levels!

Our friends barbers shop is having it's relaunch party this evening, so that made me smile! We're not sure if we'll be able to go to it just yet - but it's very successful anyway, I can't wait to see how it's going to do after this relaunch!

My OH never pays for his hair cut, as our friend won't let him - but the funniest thing ever is watching the look on my OH's face when they do a cut throat shave on him, it's priceless :lol:

reading about your lad lexis reminds me of when my youngest son in the reception year at school was asked to take in his favourite soft toy on a show and tell thing so he chose his halloween pumpkin man we bought for him while on holiday the previous year in the USA it was so unusual and a bit scarey to his classmates and especially the girls so he chased them all with it ha ha..........he's "now 6'3'' and 19" and still has the scarey pumkin man

for some reason :), despite their success, manure don't seem to have many 'real' fans (maybe apart from during the week). keane (king prawn sanies), and even fergie, alluded to this a while ago.

I have friends who are fans. Most of them have never stepped foot into Manchester.

reading about your lad lexis reminds me of when my youngest son in the reception year at school was asked to take in his favourite soft toy on a show and tell thing so he chose his halloween pumpkin man we bought for him while on holiday the previous year in the USA it was so unusual and a bit scarey to his classmates and especially the girls so he chased them all with it ha ha..........he's "now 6'3'' and 19" and still has the scarey pumkin man

Bet he's still chasing the girls, too!!!

Bedford it was the one he felt more comfortable with ...he did like the small uni at farnham but had a seizure while there and although the staff their helped us I didnt like all the sharp concrete staicases there...."my problem that was" more than his plus farnham is a longer drive to get to and from

Lmao:lol: - He could probably use it as a chat up line now then 'Would you like to see my pumpkin man?' :D

I was smiling today when I got a super duper bargain!!!!!! (As always :-D )

My OH needed a "mouse sander", he already has a regular one but needed a mouse, so we went to B&Q - the regular mouses were £38, and the sanding pads were £9 for 10 - but they had a 2 in one mouse, with bag and detailing end, also with a cyclone dust suction gadget on it - AND 30 sanding pads for £49!!!! Bargain!!!

Also, I've ordered my oak dining table - I managed to get the perfect one to match!

My home renovations have been a very very long time coming, but they're almost there now - I am well happy and smiling :-D

My kitchen might finally be being sorted!!

My lovely lovely neighbour's lovely lovely son happens to be a kitchen fitter. Not only has he offered to do the fitting for a fantastic price, but he's organised a builder, plumber and sparky for us who were all stood in my kitchen this morning working it out for me!

This is after about a year of us titting around and getting nowhere, so I'm very excited!!! :D

My kitchen might finally be being sorted!!

My lovely lovely neighbour's lovely lovely son happens to be a kitchen fitter. Not only has he offered to do the fitting for a fantastic price, but he's organised a builder, plumber and sparky for us who were all stood in my kitchen this morning working it out for me!

This is after about a year of us titting around and getting nowhere, so I'm very excited!!! :D

:whoo:

I am very happy and excited for you Lexis - I know only too well what it's like to need a new kitchen! We had a tiny little kitchen that you couldn't swing a mouse in, that had only a glass door separating the kitchen from a useless storage pace on one side, and the only toilet in the house the other, that didn't even have a wash basin in!!!! All the walls have been knocked down, we've had a toilet put upstairs, and a toilet put to the front of the house downstairs, and they both have washbasins in! So I now have a very large kitchen with two windows and that has work surfaces all the way around - and a beautiful level gas oven (they're hard to come by, and it had to be ordered from Sheffield, but well worth it), a wide gas hob with stainless steal back splash and stainless steal and glass extractor fan! I've practically lived in it, and not stopped cooking and baking since! By the way - I'm making GF vieneesse whirls tomorrow :oops:, and will hopefully get those pics uploaded into photobucket for you later! When your Kitchen is done, you shall have to lets us see some pics! You won't know yourself when it's done! :-D

What made me smile today was one of our farmers sheep! She was kneeling on her front legs grazing on the grass - and continued to crawl on them as she was wandering round grazing :lol: Very funny to see!

Seeing the swan with her six new cygnets on the lake close to my home, they're only just over a week old. :happy:

Awwww!!!! Don't you just love this time of year for all the babies?!?! We can hear baby birds in their nest in our trees - absolutely adorable!

Peace, quiet and tranquility makes me smile - you can't put a price on it! :-D

Hearts thrashing Hibs 5-1 in the Scottish Cup Final Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hearts thrashing Hibs 5-1 in the Scottish Cup Final Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Well done Devo! :-D

Well done Devo! :-D

Well done indeed, thank you duckwaddler, the Proclaimers will be sick !!! :-D

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Well done indeed, thank you duckwaddler, the Proclaimers will be sick !!! :-D

That's okay - they can walk 500 sick miles :lol: