What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well i am looking forward to the undercover footage of Fuzzybobble...

:eek::eek:

You're not the only one - bout time he did a new video. Good things come to those who wait though :rolleyes:

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was out with a Worm and a Dalek last night, I did alot of smiling, and laughing and there were no trains missed in the whole evening :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

This made me smile this morning:

A cow escaped death when it fled a New York City slaughterhouse on Wednesday, running through the streets before being corralled by mounted police.

The escape appears to have earned the cow a free pass, it will be turned over to an animal care agency rather then sent back to the slaughterhouse in the New York City borough of Queens, police said.

World news Feed Article | World news | guardian.co.uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

My lovely Mum who has come to the rescue after my employer failed to pay me today (see Bah Humbug thread) - she has kindly lent me much needed money to see me through for a week. You got to love Mum's :D

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

What a lovely gesture Clemma. Yep i'm glad mine is still here . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

This e-book is what got me started http://www.freedomfiles.org/mary-book.pdf

This short film opened my eyes

http://www.flixya.com/video/1164060/Money_As_Debt_-_Forex

In truth we can find peace and in unity we can cause change

http://www.tpuc.org/

My Father bought a new car today. The smile on his face was a picture .....

WARNING TO ALL

I was talking about Switzerland with my 12 yo (as you do) and was saying that it takes 3 hrs to cross sideways, and it would only take about 1 hour to cross it the other way if it wasn't for the big lake. He said they could build a bridge and I said that no, it is a BIG lake, they even have ferries going across it.

He looked puzzled. Then as the conversation went on, it became apparent that he thought I had said "fairies", not "ferries". No wonder th epoor kid was confused!!! :-D

That made me chuckle all right. :-D

I have 4 days off as from tomorrow morning . . . made me smile earlier

WARNING TO ALL

Working 7 hours today but being paid for 12 :D

That would make you smile. . .

WARNING TO ALL

These - my sister's 3 week old kittens (well my sister's cat's kittens:D).

[ATTACH]8513[/ATTACH]

Nothing made me smile today...until I read this!! :lol:

Edited by summanotre
removed unecessary sentence

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentum

The great thing is to know when to speak and when to keep quiet.

(Seneca the Younger (attributed), Proverbs, 74)

Speech is given to many; intelligence to few - but if its well said, I said it!

:p

Awwwwwwww :)

Come on Tilly spill the beans . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Come on Tilly spill the beans . . .

Now looksi UK if i told you i would have to keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel you :eek::p:D pmsl

checks cam not left on(wonders how uk knows i spillt me heinz) :rolleyes::p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Cam Tilly? . . . anything you want to talk about there? :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL