What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just smiled as my cat purred as I gave him his Whiskers ,,,,

Aww, what a softy you are deep down Malb - to look at your profile you wouldn't expect something like this to make you smile :-D oh bless!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seeing (and running with) my running partner for the first time in almost 2 months.

Wtg Nystagmite! You'll finish that marathon first at this rate!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

My new memory foam mattress is all ready to go!

It said 48hrs on the care manual, however I've since done some research and all it really needs is a good few hours in a warm room! So tonight's the night :-D

I've also read that they can get very warm - so thankfully the one we've bought has a "micro cool" cover! I can't wait to be giving it zeds :oops:

I was a bit naughty and used mine on the first night. Hasn't done me any harm...

Yesterday, my dad told me that he'd put a hook (one of those you put over the door) on the back of my door. Except, I can't reach it. He told me I need to grow up a bit...

Mum has just knocked on my door and was a bit surprised to see me home. (was out this evening) She asked when I got home. I said about an hour ago and asked if she saw me come down for my laptop. She said oh yes I did. I should go back to sleep, shouldn't I? lol

Oh my Gosh!!!! I love it love it love it!!!!

I've read that loads of people have used them on the first night Nystagmite, so I feel cheated out of a night of using it :lol:

Seriously, this is the best mattress I have ever owned in my life! I now actually have a sense of what heaven feels like :oops:

I'm green with envy, DW! We got a new orthapedic bed a couple of years ago. It was so hard that when the dog bounced on, we bounced off! It now creaks and groans with every movement ( a lot like me!) and is lumpier than porridge............doesn't prevent me sleeping, though!

Just smiled as my cat purred as I gave him his Whiskers ,,,,

Still malb.....I think it was rather cruel of you to pluck them from his face in the first place.:-(

:razz:

• Confused 1

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Still malb.....I think it was rather cruel of you to pluck them from his face in the first place.:-(

Just choked on my lucozade! I would have given you some rep for that Sod'em, but I got a message saying I have to "spread it around before I give you any more", which left me in hysterics!

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

I'm green with envy, DW! We got a new orthapedic bed a couple of years ago. It was so hard that when the dog bounced on, we bounced off! It now creaks and groans with every movement ( a lot like me!) and is lumpier than porridge............doesn't prevent me sleeping, though!

Oh I know exactly what you mean, the orthapedic mattresses do tend to do that! I've wanted a memory foam one for years, and they are usually very expensive (well at least the good ones are, and those that come with the thermos maxi cool covers) - but when we saw this in the sale, then the lady we know offered us her staffie discount, at only £127, how could I refuse? You'd pay at least double that for a half decent normal mattress! I would personally recommend one of them to anyone, and offer their money back myself if it wasn't the best thing they ever bought! Not only that, they're hypoallergenic, and the dust mites that live in all regular mattresses can't live in these - I actually don't wheeze in bed anymore! :wink:

Omg!!! This post has just made me ROFLMFAOOOOO!!!!! :pound:

Just choked on my lucozade! I would have given you some rep for that Sod'em, but I got a message saying I have to "spread it around before I give you any more", which left me in hysterics!

Don't worry LaughingGirl - I did it for you!!! :lol:

Driving past a sign saying "Flood"

Best continue the hosepipe ban then.

• Confused 1

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Driving past a sign saying "Flood"

Best continue the hosepipe ban then.

This ^^^^^ Made me smile :lol:

i know its very late but just got in i watched my 11 th grandchild being born today, although ive had 5 children myself this is the first baby i have seen being born it was wonderful my son and daughter in law both crying it was really emotional, then later her own dad coming to see his first grandchild and not forgetting her nan aswell it was smiles allround and many tears of happiness goodnight xx

Congratulations beachbird. What a wonderful experience to witness such a happy event.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I was out running this evening and called mum to let her know that I'd finished and had walked back to the car. She said that she hadn't finished taking photos yet, so I went for a bit of a wander.

A man came up to me and asked to use my phone and explained that he has no credit on his phone and that there's a problem with his car. I said yes and let him use my phone. His girlfriend then turned up and he said that he couldn't get an answer; so she told him to phone someone else for help.

he finished with my phone and said would I like any money for the credit they used? I said 50p would do, please. He gave me a pound.

There will be a Jubilee Street Party in our High Street:whoo:

Champers!!! :p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It does indeed. Hope the weather's kind. :-)

Anybody else on here have the same in their area?

I can't see there being one here - but yours sounds like it's going to be brilliant! Have a glass of champers for me!

What's put a smile on my face today, it my little Godson who has Leukemia - he has just finished his last bout of intense chemo for now, so hopefully....HOPEFULLY, he will then go into "maintenance" - :pray2:

I can't see there being one here - but yours sounds like it's going to be brilliant! Have a glass of champers for me!

What's put a smile on my face today, it my little Godson who has Leukemia - he has just finished his last bout of intense chemo for now, so hopefully....HOPEFULLY, he will then go into "maintenance" - :pray2:

Hope he recovers, *hugs* from me...xxx

Hope he recovers, *hugs* from me...xxx

Thank you BabyBear, and will send your hugs onto his Mum for him, as I do all well wishes from everyone - positive energy seems to work wonders! As you know only to well yourself {{hug}} X