What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2018 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

AA i think iam drunk from looking at that.

Well mine is in the what has made me smile aswell.

Since 1st Jan Muck hall have been on a daily bases searching my credit file to check where l am. They can only bee collecting for studio so i home and dry there. But every day is making me swear. What do they think l will wave a magic wand and the house will be somewhere else?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i discovered that a certain rugby player who i have a bit of a thing for is back in the Tigers squad - welcome back, Harry :D

I am slightly ashamed to say i danced round my mum's living room. Mum thought i had lost the plot!!

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

You get a free night out with HF if you buy one of them UK. And not to go and see any trains:p.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

You get a free night out with HF if you buy one of them UK. And not to go and see any trains:p.

Hmmm i bet that would be an interesting night out. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Brilliant news.............just found out that there is going to be a 5* Severn Bore (that's potentially a good one, you will deffo need wellies and a sturdy tree to hold onto!!!) on Tuesday the 2nd March this year!!!

Plus 4* Bores either side of that date night and day. I'm so excited! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

It's Friday!!!! Yaaaay!

although it does look like someone has beaten me to the party....

DeadlySquirrel.jpg

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz: