Golden Sands Rhyl...........Late payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You have not answered a single question. only asked them.

You yourself declined to divulge your grievence with Mr Clark for personal reasons. and irishissuperman wants to preserve his anonimity. So i will keep the location of my van to myself for now. OK

You pass comments on things before other owners know what you are talking about, leading us to think you have inside Knowlege.

I have re-read the posts, cant find the passage! MAY HAVE BEEN EDITED!! But the whole contents of your posts are pro management, that is why so many caggers believe you are with management.

i didnt ask you your caravan number just if you had a van on the site and if you had paid your extra fees? you dont want to answer so fine dont, i stated in my very first post it was a personal grievance. personal. i do not have full central heating but i have double glazing and have made plans for the winter. the average temperature last year for jan and march were only a few degrees different, so do you go in march? we had cold days in june and granted not as bad as the worst of winter, but if you do your homework on the internet there is such a thing as weather forecasts. do you use your van if there is forecast and really bad weather front in the area and cold snaps and rain?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just ice, i have never stated i am pro management, and would not edit a post, i and my family enjoy the site and enjoy many things about it, and have come here and stated that only, but because you dont like the site i am pro management in your view. it is a blinkered person who cannot see that people like the site and what is happening there just because you dont. I once had a car as a young lad and the heaters didnt work and i started work at 3 am every day, during the winter it was absolutely freezing, i kept moaning to my dad about it and he told me to put up or shut up, i asked him what he meant and he said change your car or get the bus. i changed the car and was red hot going to work in the winter, do you see where i am coming from with this.

Just-ice, have you got no hobbies? You must be incredibley bored. You remind me of a guy I met at the "Rally" in the picnic area a few weeks ago.He was an owner on fsb row. a right numpty. (mention no names, but you know who you are).

That Mixtup up made me laugh though. He/she thinks "Ireland - is - superman" name sake is a hint that the person involved is Irish. lol. He is a footballer for Man City. Good job your not a detective. Your awful! ! lol.

You dont think he would be that obvious now do you?

Here is an idea. Lets all get rid of the fake names, display who you really are, and lets see who has some bottle.

Will you never learn?

your pathetic attempts to goad people into stooping to your level are not working.

OR do you just want this thread closed?

You obviously already know the irish contingent, and the joke is only funny to man city fans.

the Idea to get rid of the false names is good. you go first and don't forget to give your e-mail address so that we and the consumer action group can verify who you are.

Years ago, my parents had a static van a bit further along the coast. They loved it - I couldn't stand the place - all those little notices saying what you could and couldn't do.

So whether a particular person likes a particular site is always going to be a matter of opinion and taste. Whether a site is May-October or 12 months is going to be a matter of choice for the management. Whether you personally get on with the management is going to be up to you.

As far as I ca see, there is only one point in this entire thread that is a CAG issue - whether it is fair for the management to change the terms mid-season and impose an extra charge with the only recourse being "take it or leave it".

By the way ireland is superman.

i think that is a valid point about the rejunination being open to golden sands owners and not others as people from other sites wont be there and the ones from golden sands who want to be there will be able to use it all.

What is this "rejunination" Only you and ireland is superman seem to know about it?

i changed the car and was red hot going to work in the winter, do you see where i am coming from with this.

Upgrading is not an option for many due to the costs involved. Can you not accept people do not want to visit wales in the winter and should not have to pay £595 winter storage.

Red Rebel

Come on the mighty reds!!!!!!

Lloyds TSB - Success - 14/7/07

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Tip my scales if I have been of assistance :D

What is this "rejunination" Only you and ireland is superman seem to know about it?

when i looked at other parks initially this year we looked all the sites from prestatyn to colwyn bay, but when we were looking at the site near the blue bridge we were told about the new marina the bridge that will follow the sea front right over the water to rhyl from colwyn bay. if you get out you may be surprised to see the fair has been knocked down in rhyl aswell.

a million pound is to be spent on the sea front in colwyn bay aswell

this is all part of the rejuvination!!! below is the link to google which has numerous articles about the regeneration project.

rhyl regeneration - Google Search

Upgrading is not an option for many due to the costs involved. Can you not accept people do not want to visit wales in the winter and should not have to pay £595 winter storage.

Red Rebel

if you read back to one of my previous posts i said that when this first came about it was offered free diconnection, then there would not be storage costs for winter.

red rebel do you actually like the park and what it is about, with your only problem being this fee, or do you not like any of it?

i do accept that people do not want to visit wales in winter, but i do and do not have any shares in the site and could not change it for you, as i say it is business not a democracy. i dont know what owners have been advised legally, but i am sure if they had something positive from their legal representation then it would have been made apparent by now. i do personally see peoples points, but dont agree. but i find it amazing when people on here not only go on about the one issue of extra fees but everything else about the site is negative, which is why i say leave.

the first ever post on here is about late payment, and that person stated they were disconnected within 20 mins, but people now say that people havent paid and i certainly havent heard about any vans being thrown off. maybe as an objectionist to this you may have some more information from the action groups perspective

when i looked at other parks initially this year we looked all the sites from prestatyn to colwyn bay, but when we were looking at the site near the blue bridge we were told about the new marina the bridge that will follow the sea front right over the water to rhyl from colwyn bay. if you get out you may be surprised to see the fair has been knocked down in rhyl aswell.

a million pound is to be spent on the sea front in colwyn bay aswell

this is all part of the rejuvination!!! below is the link to google which has numerous articles about the regeneration project.

rhyl regeneration - Google Search

Ok read that.

but i still don't see why you say it will benefit golden sands and not other camps?

just ice, i have never stated i am pro management, and would not edit a post, i and my family enjoy the site and enjoy many things about it, and have come here and stated that only, but because you dont like the site i am pro management in your view. it is a blinkered person who cannot see that people like the site and what is happening there just because you dont. I once had a car as a young lad and the heaters didnt work and i started work at 3 am every day, during the winter it was absolutely freezing, i kept moaning to my dad about it and he told me to put up or shut up, i asked him what he meant and he said change your car or get the bus. i changed the car and was red hot going to work in the winter, do you see where i am coming from with this.

Yes I see

When I was young I was taught not to destroy a full barrel of apples because it contained a few bad ones.!!!!

if you read back to one of my previous posts i said that when this first came about it was offered free diconnection, then there would not be storage costs for winter.

red rebel do you actually like the park and what it is about, with your only problem being this fee, or do you not like any of it?

i do accept that people do not want to visit wales in winter, but i do and do not have any shares in the site and could not change it for you, as i say it is business not a democracy. i dont know what owners have been advised legally, but i am sure if they had something positive from their legal representation then it would have been made apparent by now. i do personally see peoples points, but dont agree. but i find it amazing when people on here not only go on about the one issue of extra fees but everything else about the site is negative, which is why i say leave.

the first ever post on here is about late payment, and that person stated they were disconnected within 20 mins, but people now say that people havent paid and i certainly havent heard about any vans being thrown off. maybe as an objectionist to this you may have some more information from the action groups perspective

As was said before, people who were there before the take-over have seen a decrease in the in the services, and an increase in fees.

as i say it is business not a democracy.

Monchenblue has shown his true colours!!!

Red Rebel

Come on the mighty reds!!!!!!

Lloyds TSB - Success - 14/7/07

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Tip my scales if I have been of assistance :D

just ice

you said a decrease in "in services" what do you mean

Initially the poor workmanship during the draining off.

then the condition of the park its self. dirty with overflowing bins.

the attitude of the staff. the people in the office had no time for us.

the plumer/gas fitter had a bad attitude.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks