Shakespeare62 - v - a NastyBank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

, I can't imagine them not trying to dump something new and confusing on you either just outside the Courtroom, or handed to you just as you walk in

simple accept nothing cept to say a bankers draft of a considerable size hehe good luck dude,you deserve it

patrickq1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello S62!

Obviously, keep your wits about you, and be ready for some desperate new tricks in Court. Likewise, I can't imagine them not trying to dump something new and confusing on you either just outside the Courtroom, or handed to you just as you walk in. The latter designed to keep you busy reading it, while they go for broke on what ever verbal acrobatics they have dreamt up for the Hearing.

It will indeed be interesting. Best of luck, I hope the Judiciary do not play any silly games or exhibit any sudden and suspicious changes in direction since the last Hearing.

If you can, it may be a good idea to take any observant friends or family along with you, and ask them to make detailed observations and related notes while sitting in the background as informed spectators.

Cheers,

BRW

Agreed, there is always the chance of an ambush, Keep your wits about you and any surprises ask for an adjournment.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Ditto - thinking of you, Shakespeare...

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Ok folks - good news !

First though, we have company on this thread, courtesy of u-know-who - it's official. The Respondent attempted to claim that my nominated Expert Witness was the relative of 'Consumer Action Group' and that I should accept their nomination instead. I got that false assertion binned. My Expert was recommended to me directly from the Expert Witness Institute over 1 month ago. He is impartial, independant and recognized by the law society.

Next point - Permission to Appeal Granted - ON ALL POINTS. Costs in the Appeal (i.e. to be decided at appeal)

Also His Honour Judge X has trouble over the Default Notice. He appears to agree that the wording of the Statute says MUST (I have to choose my words carefully from here on) on the 14 days and service via the postal system, and WHEN deemed service occurs and that due to the wording of the statute - it is not for a Court to decide otherwise e.g. de minimus.

Atttached is my handwritten copy of the Court Order issued today. I'll post up the hard copy when it arrives from the Court - presumably in 4 to 5 days.

I will also do a write up on today's hearing .I Will post later tonight or tomorrow.

I was 2.5 hours in Court today.

Court Order 8 Mar 2010 ID REMOVED.doc

Edited by shakespeare62
corrected typos

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law and litigation privilege

Please see the following copyright statement

OMG, you just popped up!

Well done.

There is an authority about the postal service, and when things are deemed served. I'll find it for you later.

Brilliant. I'm now going off to deliver my standard disclosure documents (or most of them). It's taken all weekend and I am in a foul mood. Your news is the first thing to make me smile today. :)

DDxx

It reads that you have a switched-on Judge dealing with your case.

Correct - totally switched on. He should be a QC.

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law and litigation privilege

Thanks guys & girls. The judge said the appeal had a real prospect of succeeding which was why he was giving permission for it to go forward on all points. He stated if had thought otherwise he would have refused it there and then.