Great Yarmouth Meet.

The GodMother
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wanting to organise a meet for Great Yarmouth.

we have 3 local travelodges

Travelodge - Hotel overview

Travelodge - Hotel overview this is the new one.

Travelodge - Hotel overview.

I dont know whens best for everyone else but i know easter break will be a no for this area as it will be packed with no were to stay and easter for us is 6th to 17th April.

Any dattes After that i can be available for are 2nd May but this is may day W/E so we are normally packed.

16th may,

30th may,

13th june,

27th june

whats best for all?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

thats the best we can do b4 september and then the close down. Were only closed from beginign of nov to middle of march DEPENDING on when easter is.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Noooooo, can't do any of those dates ggrrrr and I really fancied going to Gt Yarmouth 'cause I've never been there :(

Trust me u dont want the school summer hols as there will not be any where for u to sleep.

norwich to yrarmouth is about an hour by train and they stop early. London to norwich is about 3/4 hours

• 2 weeks later...

subbing

I am tempted !

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

thinking of cancelling as no one can make any of the dates. I am sorry but these are the only reasonable dates b4 sepember.

Hi Godmother sorry to hear that! sounded a nice idea!Perhaps another time! I was wondering about it as Great yarmouth not to far from me and thought it would be a nice little outing sometime in future if i survive MBNA!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

it does not mean we cant meet up its just other ppl i have spoken to cant make the dates. I have checked all the local travel lodges and they are full for the whole of the summer hoildays.

it does not mean we cant meet up its just other ppl i have spoken to cant make the dates. I have checked all the local travel lodges and they are full for the whole of the summer hoildays.

yes it sounds a nice idea! as me and OH are not to long a drive away from Great yarmouth! My hubby has been saying it might be nice to visit a seaside in summer!LOL:)

That's the trouble with living somewhere which is popular with the tourists GM :)

The summer is busy for us as it's brass banding season too :rolleyes:

Will get down there one day ;)

bo i know what ur saying but i get lots of partly free days out due to being in a popular tourist spot.

trips to the beach only cost me a pack lunch, towels and clean clothes dont have to pay for parking as it walking distance and kids love it, what more can i want?

bo i know what ur saying but i get lots of partly free days out due to being in a popular tourist spot.

trips to the beach only cost me a pack lunch, towels and clean clothes dont have to pay for parking as it walking distance and kids love it, what more can i want?

Yes that is quite a nice perk being by the sea!There are quite a few little place we visiited round there.Is the waxworks still there? Me and OH used to love looking round all those souvinear shops and having a giggle at the things they sold!I also think fish and chips seem to taste extra nice when we treat ourselves some at the seaside!It is years since we been there or to any other seaside! We nearly went to Southwold on our way back from a camel park we visited to treat ourselves to some nice seaside fish and chips but it was impossible to find a reasonable parking place ! so i suppose it is great living nearby and not having to worry about parking!

G.M. What about holding a meet in Norwich itself? More accessible country wide and more accommodation, then if people want to get a train to Yarmouth the next day for sea side visit, they can.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

G.M. What about holding a meet in Norwich itself? More accessible country wide and more accommodation, then if people want to get a train to Yarmouth the next day for sea side visit, they can.

Yes that a good idea!

• 1 month later...

no there is one other i know of.

we did not have the meet as ppl could not get to it. We could always organise a new one but needs to be b4 the season closes as it will be rubbish if not. Or we could always do what overdone suggested there is a travelodge rite next to the bus station in Norwich

Hi Godmother

I would be interested sometime in future going to Great yarmouth meet but have to put everything on a back burner at moment as Restons/MBNA takeing me to court so not really up to making plans for moment,But hope to meet up sometime in future if things work out but will not be able to go to this one,I hope you have a nice time and plenty of caggers can get there.I was thinking about having one in Nottinham sometime for the Cag Crapital One Fan Club to view Crapital One offices and give Ellie a wave! LOL and ask to view our alledged agreements at same time but i would probably get cagbooted again:eek: and Ellie does not seem to want to respond to all our requests to view our alleged agreements:D i wonder why!:D