Capital Finance One/Payday Credit - Anyone else used them? -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on thursday morning i get paid i had a 150 took out of my bank didnt no where it went on friday got 50 took out of my bank when i checked my online banking it said that capital finance one had taken it i wouldnt mind but i never got a loan off them what is that all about does anybody no there email adress so i can get in touch with them i am single parent with two kids i couldnt even pay there child care because they had taken my money.

GO to your bank and DEMAND a refund. Make sure you are absolutely clear that you have NEVER had any dealings with this company, EVER. And that they have basically stolen from you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

hi all can anyone help me !!!

i am new to this forum and have joined for some advise as i haveing problems with capital finance one .

i have had a loan with these company for a few months now and have been bombarded with txt messages saying they can lend and additional amouts to my excisting loan which me being a numpty fell for as it seemed a good idea at the time .

now the my loan balance stands about 500 pounds and i could not afford to pay it back along with my other debts so i have now gone into a debt managment programme .and the account is now in agreement .

the problem i have just expirenced this weekend is i transfered some money into my barclays account yesterday and with in 3 hours it had disserpeard when contactacting barclays today they said i had three payments come out for capital finance one 1 for 28.80 and another at 28.21 and the third one at 25.00 .

now this is myconcern i had 80.50 paid into my barclays account and what i need advise on is how cap finace one new there was funds in that account bearing in mind that this the first i have used my barclays account in three months .

does anyone know if this company has anything on there computer system so they know when funds go into your bank account and know enxactly how much to take .

p.s also has anyone els noticed noticed that there website has dissaperd and know of any contact numbers as i cant find any at all .

the reason why i am asking all this is i am going too look into seeking legal action against this situation as i feel this is wrong that they seem to know when funds are in the accoount .and within 3 hours had taken it all..

your help on this matter will be so much apprietated

many thanks

woodymx6

Edited by honeybee13
Editing in some spacing for ease of reading.

start your own thread please

see below

dx

CreditReferenceAgencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle

Sort Your Debts Now - Follow this excellent guide-

here

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement? Read Here

my views are my own...seek legal advice if ness

NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone

- alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

rather than hittting to be my friend - hit the star

DX

Siteteam

rant.gif

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi all can anyone help me !!!

i am new to this forum and have joined for some advise as i haveing problems with capital finance one .

i have had a loan with these company for a few months now and have been bombarded with txt messages saying they can lend and additional amouts to my excisting loan which me being a numpty fell for as it seemed a good idea at the time .

now the my loan balance stands about 500 pounds and i could not afford to pay it back along with my other debts so i have now gone into a debt managment programme .and the account is now in agreement .

the problem i have just expirenced this weekend is i transfered some money into my barclays account yesterday and with in 3 hours it had disserpeard when contactacting barclays today they said i had three payments come out for capital finance one 1 for 28.80 and another at 28.21 and the third one at 25.00 .

now this is myconcern i had 80.50 paid into my barclays account and what i need advise on is how cap finace one new there was funds in that account bearing in mind that this the first i have used my barclays account in three months .

does anyone know if this company has anything on there computer system so they know when funds go into your bank account and know enxactly how much to take .

p.s also has anyone els noticed noticed that there website has dissaperd and know of any contact numbers as i cant find any at all .

the reason why i am asking all this is i am going too look into seeking legal action against this situation as i feel this is wrong that they seem to know when funds are in the accoount .and within 3 hours had taken it all..

your help on this matter will be so much apprietated

many thanks

woodymx6

Just so you know, Capital Finance One have morphed into CFO Lending. I'd prefer not to put the link on here, but I'm sure you can find them by Googling if you want to. The phone number provided on the site is 0208 166 1470.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

• 2 months later...
Just so you know, Capital Finance One have morphed into CFO Lending. I'd prefer not to put the link on here, but I'm sure you can find them by Googling if you want to. The phone number provided on the site is 0208 166 1470.

This company have caused me nothing but grief in the last year.

They began emptying my account back in June and luckily my bank stopped them

and I called up asking what they were doing and asking where they found my account details.

They said I had applied for a loan on their website and they were taking owed payment.

There and then I agreed a payment plan.

The payment was due at the end of July and it never came out and again in August.

I wrote an email asking why and they said it's their mistake and they now have it all set up.

Today, I've been paid half my wage as I changed jobs halfway through the month and have been left with £5 in my account.

Checked the transactions and low and behold, look whose emptied my account.

Some snobbish 18 year old is telling me I've breached their t&c by applying for another loan with them.

I said their website no longer exists,

she said I could have been on another website that was owned by them otherwise I should get a crime ref for fraud.

I said isn't it fraud to pose as another website?

She said there is nothing they can do and I shouldn't have applied for more credit if I was struggling to pay back.

I said its companies like you who leave me no choice and now on payday I'm left wondering how I'm meant to make it until October 31st.

I told her that the company was full of [problem] artists to which she replied 'that's nice'.

This company have now cleared me out, half my direct debits are due out on Monday and they won't clear.

I am trying so hard to pull myself out of PDL hell and things like this keep happening.

On the plus side I hope that that is my dealings with them done but at the same time,

how fraudulent is it to pose as a different company to [problem] money from customers?

Dont think I'll ever see that money again and god knows how I will survive the month or get to work.

You do know you can go to your bank and get full chargebacks going right?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

What other website did you apply for a loan on ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

unless the bank can prove you are acting fraudulently they have to return your account to the state it was before the transaction that was not authoeized by the account holder.

Any excuses like you had previous dealings with that company, you owed them money, they are a pdl and so on are all invalid reasons for tje bank to contest a chargeback.

• 8 months later...

I notice a lot of people commenting that they have been accused of re-applying for loans, but know nothing about it.

It should be noted that most of the sites out there are brokers, once you apply on one of these sites, they continue to apply on your behalf for some time.

• 3 weeks later...

hi

i've never used this company however a few months ago i discovered several amounts withdrawn from my account, when i contacted my bank they informed me it was by these people, i then opened a fraud case with my bank who refunded the amounts which totalled almost £400 and cancelled my debit card to ensure no more payments could be taken. my advice is stay well clear of these sharks

You should have contacted the oft and actionfraud