All MBNA Caggers Fight Against MBNA's underhand tactics

pompeyfaith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone any help with this CCA from MBNA for Abbey card they also sent 4 pages of current T&Cs. Have scanned up their reply to my letter saying account is in dispute,http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/tr45hoo/MBNACCA0001.jpg[/img]G]"]MBNACCA0001.jpgG]MBNACCA0002.jpg

Edited by mustang67
rest of it has been lost on photobucket will try again

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 - Their statement that they have complied with the CCA1974, and therefore the agreement is enforceable is twaddle. Compliance and enforceability are two completely separate issues.

2 - what are the charges shown on the image in post 103? If they are £12 then they can't be from when you opened the account, as that is stamped '02.

3 - Are the two pages linked in any way? If not, how can they prove they were on the same document?

4 - Is it legible - it's very unclear on here

5 - Try Photobucket for your images:) It's free, will save you a load of time, and it doesn't take up loads of space on the page.

These are only thoughts that popped into my head on first view. They may not mean anything, so you really need other opinions, but it's a starting point:)

That's all I have for the moment. The only other thing I would add is that it's worth setting up your own thread for this, as your question is likely to be lost the moment we get onto page 7, and then you won't get any more answers.

Lexis:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

hiya lexis just sent you a pm,,,chat laters x angel

oh by the way mustang i did post earlier on your own thread cos its very interesting and if you can let us know here too would be helpful,

laters dudes angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Thanks for reply lexis 200. There are no charges shown on the T&Cs it says at the beginning of the shown terms ; Set out below are Conditions 1&2 of the Abbey National Credit Card and Credit Card Cheques Terms & Conditions issued by MBNA Europe Bank Ltd The other conditions referred to in these paragraphs and the applicable definitions can be found in the full T&Cs enclosed.

Had to read it through a magnifying glass!!!!

Can not be sure they are linked in any way.

In the four pages of the latest T&Cs they have sent me it does mention the 12 pound charge.

Have posted before under debt issues but got no responce

PS They are on photobucket!!! just got them a bit big

hiya mustang,

i did reply to your thread earlier today, maybe you havent got back to it yet,,,anyway let us know further take care angel x:-)

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi Angel 1 now that I have got a magnifying glass I can read what they have sent me better, it was not 11 it says T&Cs 1&2. The numbers at the bottom do not match there are 24 on the signed bit and 15 I think on the t&cs that one ends on 12/01 so could refer to the year. My card was taken out in 2002 . MBNA did ring me last week to see if I had received there letter(scroll down) with there responce to my claim that they had sent me an unenforcable CCA came out with all the usual stuff ,then wanted me to do a Income & Expenditure over the phone told them NO and have not heard from them since ,will have to wait and see what colour envelope they will send this time!!! Cheers anyway keep up the fight :)

ah mustang thanks for that,

yes, that s poss the year 12/01 have noticed that type on others threads,

but hey ho,,,they wanted you to set up a plan, yeah thats why i wont speak with them tried that and they still didnt help

so now looking at the cca for what they have done wrong,,,

let the battle commence, just keep an eye on what they send you in the post, laters all angel x

does any one have an MBNA agreement from around oct 2004?

I have a case ongoing currently where they have supplied a A4 front page and a little strip of what they say is on the rear which is in essence a strip of terms and conditions which seriously is out of place and does not convince me that its the rear of this document

Is this one any good PT

MBNAAGREEMENT.jpg

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

does any one have an MBNA agreement from around oct 2004?

I have a case ongoing currently where they have supplied a A4 front page and a little strip of what they say is on the rear which is in essence a strip of terms and conditions which seriously is out of place and does not convince me that its the rear of this document

hiya pt2537

i have one that is dec 04 signed for mbna got the front scanned on my thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/154822-cca-request-mbna-my.html

pls go to post no 94 for the front only, but i do have the back copy they say contain the prescribed terms which im also dubious about

if you want i will try and scan the rear of mine, if that helps you too

im happy to help in any way i can and i would appreciate your thoughts on mine

laters angel x

Edited by angel_1

subbing to this I am just undertaking from what I have read on here a very long and slightly scary journey with mbna for my husband.

Just one quick question i have read they send letters and telephone family members this is msomething I am very worried about as his parents paid it for him but due to financial difficulties (stupid I know we ending up running it back up) It would cause alot of family upset if they were to find out as you can imagine anyone got any views on this.

Hi everyone,

One of OH's CCAs turned up - here's a link to it -http://http://s664.photobucket.com/albums/vv5/landy_alert/?action=view&current=sc1.jpg

Not sure if this has worked as have never done link to photobucket before!

Regards,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Apologies - it didn't work! Can't get to grips with all this Photobucket stuff! :eek:

The agreement can be seen in 'discussion of enforceability of agreements' thread (posts 265 and 266)

........if anyone can take a look and give me some advice it would be great, thanks!

Landy x

Edited by landy_alert

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%