All MBNA Caggers Fight Against MBNA's underhand tactics

pompeyfaith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Stressed mum:)

I've not had them phone/contact anyone else (to my knowledge that is), but if you are concerned it may be worth adding to the bottom of your letters that you will only correspond in writing, and that all letters must be sent to x address only.

If they do then send letters/phone elsewhere, you can make a big 'ol complaint about it to whoever will listen. I realise this won't help if they do happen to talk to his parents, but I'm afraid to say with MBNA it seems all you can do is keep telling them how things are going to be, and eventually they should acceed.

I should point out here that I seem to have been quite lucky with them phone-wise, as they seemed to realise they weren't getting anywhere quite quickly and did give up phoning. AA99 and others however have not been so lucky. It really does seem to be luck of the draw.

One tip though is always send letters by recorded delivery - they do try and say they have not received them. The VP apologised for 4 letters I sent going unanswered, but stated in writing that they had not received them. I have not had a response to my letter stating that not only had they received and signed for all 4 letters, but they had actually been documented in the SAR they sent:mad:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[

One tip though is always send letters by recorded delivery - they do try and say they have not received them. The VP apologised for 4 letters I sent going unanswered, but stated in writing that they had not received them. I have not had a response to my letter stating that not only had they received and signed for all 4 letters, but they had actually been documented in the SAR they sent:mad:

hiya stressed mum

totally agree with lexis,,,me too, they dont recall this and they dont do nothing wrong,,yadda and havnet you had We are an American company,,,so what you do have to be guided by uk laws

so keep a tight rein and your envelopes also with any letters you get from them too

other than that, hold on for dear life and read as many mbna threads as you can and you will learn pretty quick,,,

remember dont ever be frightened of them, you have cag to come back to,

keep positive laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

morning just an update still not had cca and today i got a statement

which shows late default sum £12

overlimit default sum £12

so do i assume the account is now in default my letter was sent yesterday stating account in default because of not sending cca

I wrote to MBNA in January saying if they were so sure my agreements were as per the copies they sent me, then they would have no problem in me attending their offices to view them in person.

They replied saying they would look into it and reply by the 12th February. I have heard nothing, and they have stopped chasing.

I think they know they have been rumbled.....

I wrote to MBNA in January saying if they were so sure my agreements were as per the copies they sent me, then they would have no problem in me attending their offices to view them in person.

They replied saying they would look into it and reply by the 12th February. I have heard nothing, and they have stopped chasing.

I think they know they have been rumbled.....

Love that!! Think I will keep that one and send them a letter when my hubby's so called cca agreement comes thanks for the tip lexis I will pop that on the bottom of my letters more than ready for the fight with them and glad I have this site as well as a fab hubby and 3 beautiful babies will definatley be calling on your expertise!!!!

Also thanks for your advice as well angel have read alot of threads on here and have noticed you have given good advice you have been busy!!

I always keep the envelopes and has worked wonders regarding a co-op account and default notice but will not stray.

Have only had calls form aegis and always write the time down I'm sure I will get a few more fingers crossed non go to the in=laws!!

have a good day all x

morning just an update still not had cca and today i got a statement

which shows late default sum £12

overlimit default sum £12

so do i assume the account is now in default my letter was sent yesterday stating account in default because of not sending cca

Your account is only in dispute from your side Almond they will just continue to to add charges the defaults are just because you've failed to make a payment.

I'm sure I am correct with this some one will be able to correct me if I'm not still learning myself you will pick up alot as your going along

take care x

Almond notice how they have added two late fees to your account for one late payment this practice has to be unfair have u reported this to the rec bodies

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Almond notice how they have added two late fees to your account for one late payment this practice has to be unfair have u reported this to the rec bodies

HIYA

who do i report them to ?

thanks

It occurrs to me that what we really need is for some good soul who kept his

original agreement ( which does not contain the prescribed terms), to now request a copy CCA from MBNA.

So, if MBNA send a CCA which has been "doctored" to include the prescribed terms, then we would have indisputable proof of their fraudulent activities!

So ask your pals if they have an MBNA card and if they kept the original.

Maybe we can nail these suckers once and for all.

Love that!! Think I will keep that one and send them a letter when my hubby's so called cca agreement comes thanks for the tip lexis I will pop that on the bottom of my letters more than ready for the fight with them and glad I have this site as well as a fab hubby and 3 beautiful babies will definatley be calling on your expertise!!!!

Also thanks for your advice as well angel have read alot of threads on here and have noticed you have given good advice you have been busy!!

I always keep the envelopes and has worked wonders regarding a co-op account and default notice but will not stray.

Have only had calls form aegis and always write the time down I'm sure I will get a few more fingers crossed non go to the in=laws!!

have a good day all x

I'd love to take the credit for the tip about viewing at the office stressed mum, but it was cosalts tactic not mine:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Almond as it was the oft that fixed fees at £12 id say complain to them because the fee used to be £25 they are trying to get round this by charging twice

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I'd love to take the credit for the tip about viewing at the office stressed mum, but it was cosalts tactic not mine:)

No I mean about only writing to this addy! Sorry for confusion.

Thanks cosalts for that tip though

Have a good weekend everyone x

I've got three cards with MBNA and have only had one response from them so far. I hear that they are notorious for cutting and pasting and I think that my agreement is no exception! They have given me a double sided agreement, but I don't believe for a moment that it is a copy of the original.

There is some ghosting on the second page, but that is just from my copying their back-to-back copy.

What do you think?!?!? ;)

Virginpage1.jpg

Virginpage2.jpg

Claimed bank charges back from First Direct - 2007

Claim pending for bank charges with Alliance & Leicester - 2008

Looking into enforceability of CCA's with MBNA (x2) and Next Directory - 2009

Hi guys,

Quick question please.....what have you done when you have received these apparently doctored agreements? Have you taken it further with MBNA? I note one person's comment that they asked to go and view the original at MBNA's office - brilliant!! I'm not sure what to do next. My agreement doesn't have the pasted column, but I really don't think the entire back page is real!! Any advice would be great............sorry to thread jack! ;)

Claimed bank charges back from First Direct - 2007

Claim pending for bank charges with Alliance & Leicester - 2008

Looking into enforceability of CCA's with MBNA (x2) and Next Directory - 2009

Nothing like putting it to ‘em – just in case it does end up in court – so write to them and ask them to confirm if what they have sent to you is an accurate unaltered copy of the front and rear of your application.

Nothing like putting it to ‘em – just in case it does end up in court – so write to them and ask them to confirm if what they have sent to you is an accurate unaltered copy of the front and rear of your application.

hiya atwozee

i want to do this now should have done before but is it too late as my accs being sold off to dca or on the brink of very soon

i guess nothing ventured nothing gained and at least i can see what kind of responce i get i did go to trading standards and they advised fos, but only because they couldnt read the copy i was sent clearly enough, i did dispute with mbna, but they killed off the complaint with go to fos we are not responding anymore to you

i feel i want to send this request then do the fos complaint enclosing this request to show fos, still have my concerns and mbna are being purely obtstructive and how can i go back to ts with what ive been sent unclear and unsure if it is fully correct in its true form;)

sorry hijacking but im sure its something that will help others reading

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi guys,

Quick question please.....what have you done when you have received these apparently doctored agreements? Have you taken it further with MBNA? I note one person's comment that they asked to go and view the original at MBNA's office - brilliant!! I'm not sure what to do next. My agreement doesn't have the pasted column, but I really don't think the entire back page is real!! Any advice would be great............sorry to thread jack! ;)

I've been talking to a solicitor about going after MBNA on an (alleged) fraud angle - waiting for them to get back to me.

i want to do this now should have done before but is it too late as my accs being sold off to dca or on the brink of very soon

Mines been sold – but the way I figure it is if the new owner tries to enforce a allegedly fraudulent agreement (which I have accused them of) then they are complicit in the charade – they have the choice to drop it now or face a court case – I’ve asked them to show me the agreement – if they send me the same rubbish MBNA did then it will be an LBA and claim for harassment and damages and a complaint to the OFT.