Lloyds TSB Data Protection Access Request Team phone number

sinon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers for the info. Sure it will help be helpful.

the train of thought has left the station, hope i was on the right platform!!

Lloyds TSB

prelim sent 06/07/06 response rec'd 14/07/06

LBA sent 20/07/06 response rec'd 27/07/06

Moneyclaim filed 22/08/06 Ack'd 30/08/06

Defence filed 26/09/06 AQ filed 12/10/06

hearing set for 10th Jan 2007

Cap One

prelim sent 2nd Nov 2006 First offer rec'd 14th Nov

any thoughts, suggestions or advice given by MBQ are done so without prejudice. All information I have, i have learned from this excellent site. If in any doubt, seek professsional advice.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm new to all this, so I've been reading through everything on this site.

I'm al Lloyds TSB account holder, and have been reading with interest the problems people seem to be having getting the correct address to send the SARs to.

I phoned the number posted earlier on this thread, and a very nice lady gave me the following info:

Address to send S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to:

Lloyds TSB

Data Subject Access Request Team

Drop Zone C49

Charlton Place

Andover

Hampshire

SP10 1RE

And enclose a cheque for £10 payable to "LloydsTSB" (all one word, so they told me!)

She did say it will take the full 40 days to get anything back, and they won't issue any statments beyond 6 years.

Hope this helps any confusion!

Cheers

Lloyds

19-10-06- S.A.R Letter

Prelim 20-11-06 £10,492

LBA - 2/12/06

Cap 1

19-10-06 - S.A.R Letter

Prelim 20-11-06 £1,467

LBA 2/12/06

WON-Settled in Full

AMEX

19-10-06 -S.A.R Letter.

Prelim - 20-11-06 £697

LBA - 2/12/06

Morgan Stanley

19-10-06 - S.A.R Letter

Prelm 20-11-06 £1580

23-11-06. £1076 offered.

4-12-06 - LBA

Won-£1580 14-12-06

MBNA

19-10-06 - S.A.R Letter

20-11-06 Prelim

WON-£4010

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I recently filed my claim against TSB at my local court.

It was sent on 12th October, and deemed to have been served on 15th October. Last day to reply being 30th October.

The Court advise me they have received no reply.

I phoned TSB Colmore Row as a courtesy call to ask their position,(I just couldn't believe they had ignored it).

They tell me today that they have never received it!!

My 11 year old son could have written the script.

My question is; has anyone else experienced this from TSB?

It just appears to be another stalling tactic.

Sadly, it doesn't surprise me, from my 1st call/letter to my last, Tsb have been consistently obstructive/rude/evasive/dismissive/inefficient/unhelpful

someone please stop me I could go on for ever!!

One point I was told today however:

The legal team aim to drag out claims at least 75 days.

Fortunately I'm not in a rush.

Any similar lost/not received form experiences please let me know, I am trying to build a picture of how many times this has happened , hopefully stop it happening again.

Dear Sinon,

In a similar situ to you. Last I heard from LTSB's solicitors 20th September, when the courts sent me a copy of their Acknowledgment of Service saying they intend to defend my claim. They had until the 18th October to do so, but they didn't - nor have I had any correspondance from them, which has frankly surprised me as I don't think they have acted at all professionally. I waited until 9 days after the 28 days before filing for judgement because technically I should win by default and I was just waiting to see if they were going to enter a stay of execution. It has now been a week since they received the judgement and I still have heard nothing! I can only assume that they have so many claims to deal with that they can't possibly sort them all out?

Anyway, as you have heard nothing within the 14 days, you too have technically won by default and you should proceed to filing a judgement asap. Do that and then see what the solicitors next move (if any) will be. They might just pay up or might apply for a stay. I am leaving it until after the weekend and if I haven't heard anything will issue a warrant.

Best of luck anyway!

Tracie icon10.gif

Hi Tracie

I'm going down today to file for judgement. Been told by the courts its done the same day!

Can't help thinking there's a trick up their sleeve somewhere though.

Keep me posted on your progress, and good luck.

Simon

One point I was told today however:

The legal team aim to drag out claims at least 75 days.

Who told you this? Thats a clear admission that they are purposely abusing the court system. It may be worth making a Data Protection Act request for the recording, although no doubt it will be 'lost' or 'damaged'. Did you get a name and department or make a transcript?

With regard to your first point, you should file for judgement ASAP. They will inevitabily try to get it set aside though, and are unfortunately likely to succeed. They will then enter a defence.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Dear Si,

Great! Let us know how you get on. Ridiculous how time limits are not being kept to, leaving us hanging on like this. Quick enough to take the money in the first place!

Good luck to us all!!!

Tra x