Part 18 Request for Further Information-Help Needed

Harry May
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had some awkward questions that the claimant wants me to answer.

1. Do you admit that you applied for a credit card?

2. Do you admit that you received a document (agreement)?

3. Do you admit that you signed the credit card document?

4. Have you had use of a credit card or more than one credit card issued by claimant?

5. Do you accecpt that you borrowed maney from claimant using credit card?

6. Do you admit that you have paid money to the claimant in the belief that you were paying a credit card bill (pursuant to an agreement)?

7. If you deny borrowing money from the claimant please state the net amount of the purchases and credit advances you have made using a credit card from the claimant?

8. In the event that the alleged CCA is found by the court to be enforceable against you ( and your answers to the questions in this part will be without prejudice to any contention by you that it is not)

a. Do you admit that you defaulted under the CCA?

b. Do you admit that the default notice was received by you?

c. Do you admit that the factual content of the DN is correct?

FYI. The default notice does not have the same agreement number as the alleged CCA, has penalty charges included and does not contain the correct amount to remedy the breach.

Can I answer all these questions with "not admitted" or should I answer in some other way that does not incriminate me?

Harry May

Surely you would have already denied/not admitted all this in your defence already, i dont understand why they are requiring you to go thro this again.

Did you send them a part 18 request? did they reply to yours?

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Its difficult to comment having not seen the POC and your defence to it, in any event at the end of the day you dont have to reply to their request, they get away with it all the time.

If you can post up some of the info then people can help you more with this.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site