keys or keith whitlock of topic/ troll

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5695 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im educated!

Thats why I have a job...unlike you!

Thats why I can pay my bills...unlike you!

Why did you visit this forum if your life is so peachy then?

Here's hoping you won't have a job for much longer, then you soon be realising a few things in life.

Be nice to people on the way up, as you might need their help on the way down.

PS I heard there's a fun video on the cheekiness thread ;-)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither am I - again, I will invite you to discuss the realities behind the economic recession,

What is your view on Alistair Darling and Gordon Brown keeping PFI OBS while criticising the same interpretation of accountancy rules (and, indeed, EC directives) in other countries?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Every thought of trying this?

Step 1: Get a Job...

Step 2: Pay your debts...

Simple really!

Neither am I - again, I will invite you to discuss the realities behind the economic recession,

What is your view on Alistair Darling and Gordon Brown keeping PFI OBS while criticising the same interpretation of accountancy rules (and, indeed, EC directives) in other countries?

Sorry, what...words, blah blah blah!

OK, you clearly are unable to answer any of my previous questions, therefore I will set you an easy one:

If you had another braincell would you, in fact, be plant life?

(Inquiring minds want to know)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

JetAGob......I suggest that you refrain from attacks on the honesty et al of other users....... Such comments are in direct contravention of the site rules and WILL be moderated.Rooster-UK.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Oh, GetaJob, if you wish to give me rep, its spelled "loser" not "looser" - that's possibly just your fantasy ...

Wow amazing!

But anyone who listened in science would infact know that Plants dont have brain cells!

And do you know what I find funny [Apart from your pathetic lives] is the fact that you keep reporting my posts! Is it because your being embarrassed Again!

Inquiring minds would ALSO like to know when your going to take - again - responsibility for yourself and pay your debts!?!?

Simple really - like you

Definition: Sarcasm is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking

Rent a Gob -

Its the likes of me who have to provide care for the likes of you when your minus brain cells lead you to do stupid things. But Im sure with your fantastically high powered job you can afford ot pay for private health care.... its amazing what they can train monkeys 2 do these days...

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

At least we can spell "loser".

Sorry, I know, I'm feeding the troll, but to be quite frank there's nothing good on telly .. at least I get some joy out of correcting his/her spelling.

ps GetaJob you're fifteen, right? Should you even be up this late? :D

Gosh, this is fun!

Edited by tiglet
reining myself in

good for you

Yes, Jet-A-Gob, it is, isn't it........Good-bye!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Mrs Ryan! Im glad that you work in health care or whatever 'job' you do, I frankly couldnt give a damn!

I do stupid things! I'll admit that - getting myself in debt and not paying isnt one of them!

Knock Knock! Oohh, is that the bailiff?

Jet-A-Gob......I was going to ban you from the site, but it appears that the other users on this thread are having such fun with you that I've decided to let you stay a bit longer..........Say thank-you to the nice users!

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Actually - I do pay my debts.

Just ask Lowell... or CitiCard.... or JD Williams....

And this site doesnt actually condone debt evasion. And yes I do work in health care.

How many burgers can you flip an hour, Rent a Gob?

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Thanks Rooster - it's been quite a while since I've had such an easy target ... Mr Tiglet is pleased - I've packed away the manacles and Gimp mask!

What, you pity people who work???

Havent you just given yourself away there rent a gob?

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

You'd be suprised how many burgers I can flip! I bet I can almost beat your record!

I bet you can flip at least 30 and hour! That feeds all your kids...right!?

Im good at moving fast...especially when I go to houses like yours and remove all your furniture!

Its good to see that Rooster is allowing the light entertainment to go on for a little while longer. :D

The troll is obviously enjoying the attention he is getting.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Nothing feeds my kids cos I dont have any!!!

And you wouldnt get anywhere near my house idiot - I dont own the furniture.

I can move fast too - especially when using restraining techniques. I can restrain a 20 stone man...I'd have you on the floor screaming for mummy within 30 seconds.

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5695 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks