Bailiffs in at Lloyds!!

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why?

The guy commented on something he obviously knew nothing about. For him to "assume it was an oversight on the bank's behalf" means that he is not aware of the rising tide of people all doing it, of the banks' ostrich-in-the-sand blanket policy and avoidance of court appearance at all costs

He also seemed to be unaware of the small claims costs procedure, the relevant laws of this case... Need I go on?

why doesnt he issue a statutory demand and begin action to wind up the bank and have them legally dissolved. it would be much more effective than sitting around for ages (almost am onth now) waiting for the bailiffs to go in.

Metro also distributes Nottm Derby and Manchester, so will be seen by quite a few people!!! I think they quote something like a 3 million distribution, although this might have increased since I left advertising 8 months ago. The more the better!!

And South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

Morning!

This was in todays Metro (free London Underground paper)!!

Sorry but what was it?

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Morning!

Sorry but what was it?

Richard, read the original post at the start of the thread!!! :)

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

Morning!

Sorry but what was it?

Ah! Now I get it! I am thick at times!

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Morning!

Sorry but what was it?

Ah! Now I get it! I am thick at times!

Well, I didn't wanna say it ya know! :p

--

Has anyone noticed the head of debt recovery firm, I think this was the baliffs instructed te execute the warrant? When he stuck is pasty feet in actually refered to the money taken from our account's as "penalty charges"

Quote from article:

Karl Williams, the head of debt recovery at Pannone, a Manchester law firm, said he felt that the bank would try to get the judgment set aside. “I think if the bailiffs get as far as going to the bank then there will be some hasty calls to their solicitors,” he said. “They won’t want this to set a precedent. You would assume a major bank would have watertight terms and conditions allowing them to make penalty charges on their account-holders which may not reflect the level of business through the account

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks