Questions!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone. This is only the second time I have used the site,I am overwhelmed with it!! It has taken me ages to try to get some answers and i am still confused!!

First of all, we have a Yorks Bank account from 1986 which was passed from pillar to post by Yorks Bank, Intrim Justitia(??),Jeremy Sutcliffe and uncle tom cobley and all!!! We are still paying it back. How far back could we go to see how much the charges might amount to? and also can we approach the other debt collectors of this account at the same time?

and about that time(we were in serious financial difficulties) we were actually FINED by Nationwide Building Society for being in arrears with our mortage. So can we find out what charges they imposed on our mortgage account when it has been in arrears over the years?

And .....(!!!)I told you I was confused... about the same time we were buying a holiday chalet at the coast which we had for about 3 years when this financial thunderball struck us and the result was that the holiday property was sold by First National under our nose because we had not kept up the payments and we were given a small amount of money. Cedar Holdings were another company involved in this little tragedy somewhere.

Also around the same time an account with Barclays Bank finished upgoing to court because we couldn't keepupthe payments and finished upwith a "charge" on our present property. What we dont know is what this "Charge " means - the Land registry just say that as far as they know Barclays Bank have an "Interest" in our property if we want to sell it in the future.

I know this might sound as though me and my husband have been quite laid back about our finances but this is not true- we got in some financial difficulties because of a business failure and are still trying to get out of it.

What would help us is if there is any way we can reclaim some of the costs these debts have incurred. but is to too far back?? and where do we start??please!

Hi,

You need to first read all the FAQ's as they outline everything in great detail.

You will be able to reclaim all penalty charges made to you by all financial institutions which you have dealt with in the past 6 yrs.

But like I say have a peek at the FAQ's and if you have any more questions come back and post.

Good luck

Halifax - £2500

Legal & Trade - Webt to courtfor Breach CCA, Complained to OFT they ruled in my favour, So did court, 2k written off.

NatWest - Contactual Interest - Won:p