Robinson Way, Sainsburys 2 Acc

overdone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not that old letter again?

You are the owner of the alleged debt and are not working for clients.

You could not call me as you do not have my number.

You could not send a doorstep collector or field agent around as I have refused an appointment.

I would not normally put links up but you may like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ9FTq4ThYM&feature=relmfu

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they like to claim they are working for their client when in fact they have bought the debt for peanuts, time they changed their pathetic template letters to reflect the truth, oops they wouldnt know the truth if it hit them in the face with a wet kipper

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Overdone, have you checked your credit files

to see who actually owns the debt

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

yes they like to claim they are working for their client when in fact they have bought the debt for peanuts, time they changed their pathetic template letters to reflect the truth, oops they wouldnt know the truth if it hit them in the face with a wet kipper

PGH, are you advocating abusing wet kippers !!

Robinson way rang last night. I refused security questions and then did not hang up to block their telephone.

:)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Overdone, have you checked your credit files

to see who actually owns the debt

According to post 15 they claim to have purchased the debt. It fell off the credit files as far back as I have retained records.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

• 4 weeks later...

icon1.png Re: Robinson Way, Sainsburys 2 Acc

30/08/12

Robinson Way, & Company LIMITED

Dear Overdone,

Ex Sainsbury's Credit Card Loan.

Where have we gone wrong?

On behalf of the above company we have sent you a number of letters, tried to telephone you, and our local representative may have called at your address. However, your account still remains unpaid.

Full payment is now due but this may not currently be within your means. We may be able to offer you a reduction in the amount you owe in settlement of your account. To help you settle your account; you may even be able to pay the reduced sum over 3 instalments.

Call us now to take advantage of this offer or discuss alternative repayment options, or log on to
www.robway.co.uk
to pay or make an offer to pay.

If you are experiencing difficulties at the moment and need help or advice, please contact our trained financial advisor Lee Harper on 0161 935 3605.

Yours faithfully,

Collections Manager.

I'd write back

Dear Robinson Way

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY ALLEGED DEBT TO YOU, YOUR CLIENTS, ASSOCIATES OR AFFILIATES.

Where have you gone wrong

Despite ME writing to YOU on numerous occasions (copies enclosed) you have blindly followed your own path. I also revoked all authority (implied or otherwise) to send a doorstep collector/investigator to my property and you have, by your own admission, broken the OFT Guidelines on Debt Collecting on this.

I reiterate my case below and request that you accept that you will not be attempting to enforce your dubious rights in this alleged debt.

A copy of your complaints procedure is now requested so I can make a formal complaint.

You could add a bit about each copy costing X amount and enclose an invoice to them for costs and expenses... but that might be pushing it.

• 2 years later...

Robinson way keep writing. I have not paid since in dispute and judging from the beginning of this thread six years have passed. If this is now Stat Barred can someone point the way to the letter please?

Am I misreading the doorstep collector letter a few posts back?

We are referring this to our collector ... please phone if you want to make an appointment

This looks as though they are making the threat but making it look as though they are keeping to the regs - presumably they would say that although they are referring it, no-one would turn up if you don't make an appointment

very slippery