Gazza112 Vs Halifax Credit Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

sounds like a standard threatogram to me!! i had exact same letter sent 19th September 2008..im still waiting for court action :)

Hi Babydoll

Was your agreement/application the same as mine when they sent it to you.

Gaz

• Haha 1

Hi

my agreement is diff from ures iqor/halifax CCA take alook here!! no references to say T & C are on the back,,,It took 6 mths for me to get the CCA thats when IQOR was passed the debt..I received the letter in post 151 before i had even received the CCA,,Mine has gone from haliprats ..to brat horrible and stupid , to crapquest and now to robbers way ..i sent robbers way the bemused letter 3 wks ago ..aint heard nothing since!! i havent payed halifax a penny since march 2008..i think if they had any ace cards up their sleeves ..surely they would of used them by now !!:)

subbing gazza

Here you go Gazza, amend the letter in the following link and send them a copy. :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1800199.html

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I had exactly the same threatogram 18 months ago. Nothing came of it. They are meaningless.

p.s. You left you name showing on that btw..

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Gazza, I have unapproved the 2 posts where you had the letter image as you name is still visible.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

If you let me know when you have edited the images, I will put the posts back so you can replace them:D

BCOBS

I think this is a load of rubbish, Gazza, however I will ask the site team for you to confirm. :D

BCOBS

I read somewhere that getting your NHS records that are in paper format (off computer file) can require further payment. But it's the first I've heard re a S.A.R to a DCA and sounds like a stalling tactic to me?!

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Hi All

Well, i phoned the Information Commissioners Office this afternoon.

Was told that the ruling had changed and they did not have to supply paper format for SAR's. But also said wait till you get a reply from your SAR and see what they send out.

Gaz

Hi All

Here's an update for this thread, as you all well now about 4 weeks ago i sent for my SAR (Subject Access Request).

Still not received anything from them upto this point, but i did receive a letter back from them about my CCA.

Here's what they said and the reply i sent them about this.

Halifax2942009.jpg

img019.jpg

Today i received a letter from Moorcroft Dept Recoveries.

Here's the contents of there letter.

img018.jpg

And this is when this account is in dispute.

Gaz

Gazza, I have had a similar change to you from visa to mastercard and Halifax sent me a new copy of terms and conditions and a form to sign, they asked for a signature but I didnt reply.

You may have had the same in which case thier claim is nonsense re no agreement for the new card. Will trawl through my old paperwork to see what I can find.

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

Utter rubbish, if there was no difference, why make a distinction in the first place. I pmd you a link to a letter, Gazza. :D

• Haha 1

BCOBS

Gazza, I have had a similar change to you from visa to mastercard and Halifax sent me a new copy of terms and conditions and a form to sign, they asked for a signature but I didnt reply.

You may have had the same in which case thier claim is nonsense re no agreement for the new card. Will trawl through my old paperwork to see what I can find.

Hi Belaflat

Thanks for your info, i'm sure i never received anythink in the post last year. I never noticed the change as the statements was the same from one month to the next. Look forward seeing your old paperwork.

Gaz