an someone pls call me about lbl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DO NOT sign anything, the solicitors have advised should they be trying to bully you to sign the contracts you need to call the solicitors and get advise, if they call at a time the solicitors is closed be firm and tell them you will need to speak with your solicitor first push come to shove threaten to call the police.

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Nationwide Won:D Benefits returned £577

I dont understand why everyone is saying dont sign? I do actually want to put this to bed? I have signed and I am free of them, this is exactly what I wanted. I'm not bothered about getting the money I paid them back as I in complete consciousness DID take out a loan.

Yes, they are cowboys and extremely unfair in their practices but I still took their money when I needed it.

Matter closed and LBL are off my back! Yipee!

I dont understand why everyone is saying dont sign? I do actually want to put this to bed? I have signed and I am free of them, this is exactly what I wanted. I'm not bothered about getting the money I paid them back as I in complete consciousness DID take out a loan.

Yes, they are cowboys and extremely unfair in their practices but I still took their money when I needed it.

Matter closed and LBL are off my back! Yipee!

I take it YOU dont have solicitor costs? As the deal does not benefit you if you did as you have won but then you have to pay your own solicitor's costs, however had it gone to court and you won they have to pay them automatically. As the deal I remember them offering specifically said saved to costs and it was explained everyone would be responsible for his or her own costs. small victory when your solicitors fees are £2000

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Nationwide Won:D Benefits returned £577

At the end of the day I understand some peoples need to take this all the way due to costs and so on, but for me, you are right, no solicitors costs, so it works for me.

My solicitor was pro-bono as never required any injunctions or anything to be filed in court, plus they couldnt initially find me as I just moved house and didnt even tell my bank so they couldnt track me.

The finally tracked me as I applied for a new Logbook from DVLA with new address, thats how they found me.