;icking Up Sar Request Today..questions

MONX
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning all

Just a quick synopsis of my case, I am attending a hearing in a couple of weeks time to have my SD set aside. In the mean time as advised by all the helpfull forum members on this site I sent CCA request to Ist Credit and a SAR request to Lloyds TSB.

As I have moved address since the disputed account was active they wont send the information to my address but are holding it at the branch for me to pick up with ID.

Once I have done this and have recieved whatever it is they are giving me, what am I looking for? I understand part of the reason I am asking the SD to be set aside is that the amount allegedly owed is made up of unlawful charges. What charges are unlawful - how do I establish what charges are unlawful and which are ok?

Am I right in thinking that unpaid DD's, returned cheques and unauthorised overdraft balances can be disputed.

Does anyone know what amounts I can dispute, from memory I remember something being £27 every time it happened and it happend a lot!

Anyone help?

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Am I right in thinking that unpaid DD's, returned cheques and unauthorised overdraft balances can be disputed.

Correct, and you can at the moment dispute all the amount until the courts decide otherwise

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Thanks for that!

We will see in about an hour what they have charged me - do you know how much particular charges can be considered unlawful?

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).