Action against Nationwide for illegal charges

Larry Robinson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Issued a County Court Claim 10 days ago on behalf of my son against Nationwide Building Society for £1,146.12 including 8% interest. This just covered the last 2 years for which we had statements. My son phoned me today. He has received a letter from Nationwide stating that they have credited his account with the amount claimed. This despite continually stating that we did not have a case! So a RESULT! and thanks to you for all the help you have provided. We have now written under the Data Protection Act for bank statements going back to the inception of the account (less that 6 years ago). We shall then issue a further claim as appropriate. I'll keep you informed. Happy as Larry!

Congratulations - please advise your son though that they are likely to close his account...tell him to expect a letter in the next week or so.

Also, please could you fill out the survey (and if he could spare a small donation it would be very, very much appreciated).

Good luck with the next one :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Well done! :-D

Argos Employee

Anything I say is my own opinion and in no way am I a representative of Argos Ltd, Home Retail Group plc or any of its companies. No terms are created, nor liability accepted by myself or the for-mentioned companies for any personal advice I provide in my posts.