Experian think this is okay for verifying Littlewoods (and others) defaults on our files

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5797 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Europa16, these CRA'S are absolutely hopeless. I asked Equifax to remove 2 accounts that were on my credit file, as they were not mine. They contacted Barclays who said they were, so they closed the dispute. Well having spent over 6 hours on the phone, over several calls, to Barclays they agreed to remove the accounts, as they said they were invalid. So i called Equifax and told them to reopen the dispute to sort this out, they said they had done all they could do. So i told them unless they reopened the dispute i would take them to court and complain to the ICO about them breaching Data Protection Guidelines.They just contacted them again, and took Barclays word for it, and closed the dispute again.I have told them in no uncertain terms that they better reopen it, until information has been removed.

Ammani, I really don't understand why you don't just start taking the necessary action to force them to take the action.

On your facts, a DPA action would produce a court order and maybe some compensation without any difficulty