Help48xxx v. MBNA

Help48xxx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred, please send my sincere apologies to Mrs B for rudely suggesting that you would dally with Dilly.

My bad :lol:

xx

Don't worry Help, I'm quite happy to dilly dally all the way with Mrs B.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Dillys being silly again!

I got the identical letter that she sent before, (in her Virgin c/c hat), telling me that MBNA are concerned about my payment history etc etc.

I don't quite know how to tell you all this but it's bad news! I think Dilly has left the country :(. The envelope bears the postmark Cora Droma Ruisc - Eire!

I think she's so upset that Fred wouldn't dally with her or swing from her chandelier....you know what they say about a woman scorned ;)

xx

Dillys being silly again!

I got the identical letter that she sent before, (in her Virgin c/c hat), telling me that MBNA are concerned about my payment history etc etc.

I don't quite know how to tell you all this but it's bad news! I think Dilly has left the country :(. The envelope bears the postmark Cora Droma Ruisc - Eire!

I think she's so upset that Fred wouldn't dally with her or swing from her chandelier....you know what they say about a woman scorned ;)

xx

Yep. "A woman scorned is not as happy as a woman bonked".

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Yep. "A woman scorned is not as happy as a woman bonked".

Fred

That's it... no more coffee allowed near the computer... !!:lol::lol:

Help, I wonder why she is posting stuff from Eire ?.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I only just missed the monitor too CitB...:D

I'm not sure about the Irish connection CB. Coventry, yep, I could have understood her being sent there! Maybe she's on holiday. She can afford it what with having 2 jobs and all that. Oh and the envelope was hand written too.........curiouser and curiouser:rolleyes:

xx

I only just missed the monitor too CitB...:D

I'm not sure about the Irish connection CB. Coventry, yep, I could have understood her being sent there! Maybe she's on holiday. She can afford it what with having 2 jobs and all that. Oh and the envelope was hand written too.........curiouser and curiouser:rolleyes:

xx

YOu need to practice your aim a bit more then Help.. !:-D

Perhaps she is on a visit over there and thought she would send you the letter instead of a postcard :p

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Morning!

can anyone tell me the date I should receive all the stuff back from my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request which was signed for at MBNA on 2nd Sept? I know I should know this, but I'm rubbish at dates

xx

Help, it's 40 days. Therefore, 12th October.

Regards.

Fred

• 2 weeks later...
Don't get too carried away mind. You can't on the one hand claim you've got an unenforceable agreement and on the other reclaim charges against it!

Work out which is best - if the unlawful charges + interest come to more than the debt is worth then go down this route. If not ... well, it's up to you.

Regards.

Fred

The latest on this is, I did. You would have to use my strategy though.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/157037-monument-charges-barclays.html#post1675632

Edited by overdone
additional info

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

Hmmmm,

no word from MBNA or the elusive Tilly since 20th September. The response to my SAR is due on 12th October so maybe they're busy faffing about trying to get the information.

I'm getting a little twitchy though at the silence...is it possible they may start to go all legal on me?

xx

Hmmmm,

no word from MBNA or the elusive Tilly since 20th September. The response to my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) is due on 12th October so maybe they're busy faffing about trying to get the information.

I'm getting a little twitchy though at the silence...is it possible they may start to go all legal on me?

xx

The silence is a bit worrying Help, I wonder if is a new strategy.. we get worried and phone them to see what is going on :D

BCOBS

I think Dilly has left the country :(. The envelope bears the postmark Cora Droma Ruisc - Eire!

...no word from MBNA or the elusive Tilly since 20th September...

That's the explanation! She's taken MBNA's money & put it in an Irish bank! :-D

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

That's the explanation! She's taken MBNA's money & put it in an Irish bank! :-D

It is what every one else is doing apparently :D

BCOBS

Oh well,

still nothing from MBNA today :(

I wouldn't mind so much but for the fact that my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) is still unanswered, although they do have until 13th October to send it. I suppose they're fully entitled to drag it out, but will wait and see what, if anything I get back from them.

The waiting game goes on

xx

Edited by Help48xxx
typo

Oh well,

still nothing from MBNA today :(

I wouldn't mind so much but for the fact that my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) is still unanswered, although they do have until 13th October to send it. I suppose they're fully entitled to drag it out, but will wait and see what, if anything I get back from them.

The waiting game goes on

xx

MBNA sent my "pack" just 2 before the deadline. They did however send it by Special Delivery next day mailing.

BCOBS

CitB...I got my "pack" today! They sent mine SD too......lucky ikkle me:)

It's about the size of War & Peace, and so will take me hours to figure out. The good thing I did notice immediately though is that the photocopy of the CCA is exactly the same as the one they sent me and has text missing. Also, they have included copies of my letters stating that Ms Bevan hadn't replied to my letter regarding the quality etc of the CCA. So, once I've got sunday dinner cooking away nicely, I'll set about the task of deciphering it all.

xx

So, once I've got sunday dinner cooking away nicely, I'll set about the task of deciphering it all.

Your cooking Sunday dinner at 1am? Blimey, where do you live, the Waldorf Hilton Hotel?

:p

(Is there a Hilton Hotel in Waldorf, by the way?)

(Just checked and, yes, there is...)

;)

Anything interesting in your pack, Help ?... :)

BCOBS