Help48xxx v. MBNA

Help48xxx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So which one of her hats would fall off first d'you think, Fred?! :)

I'm not sure I want to find out, she seems like a right old harridan!

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, just to re-cap,

we have Dilly swinging and Fred singing :D

CitB's swaying,

and as for me,

(I'm going out with a man )..

who's name I'm not saying.... ;)

Fred, as per FG's suggestion, can you ring Dilly and ask her if she can do your ironing as she obviously won't be going out?

xx

ps Fred....I have noted the swinging from the chandelier thing, I just don't think I should ask you to embellish......I'm innocent you see :rolleyes:

xx

Right, just to re-cap,

we have Dilly swinging and Fred singing :D

CitB's swaying,

and as for me,

(I'm going out with a man )..

who's name I'm not saying.... ;)

Fred, as per FG's suggestion, can you ring Dilly and ask her if she can do your ironing as she obviously won't be going out?

xx

ps Fred....I have noted the swinging from the chandelier thing, I just don't think I should ask you to embellish......I'm innocent you see :rolleyes:

xx

Ah, well you'd need to read through the 'Cheekiness to DCA's thread' to fully appreciate that. And as for your innocence and your man, don't forget to keep that pill firmly locked between your knees!!

I'm off out now - family affair at a local restaurant to celebrate my lovely Daughter going to Uni.

Enjoy your evening.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Yes and I bet she's not worth swinging from a chandelier for either.

Fred

Ummm, no comment :oops:

CitiB, I've got Yahoo radio on at the moment and it's playing Fleetwood Mac's 'Don't Stop'. Your nodding dog matches the beat perfectly!

Regards.

Fred

I have OH looking through all his cds/tapes/records to see if he can find this :D BTW, it is a cat !! :D

Congratulations for your daughter getting into Uni.

Help, I have just looked through my MBNA file and I have three letters from the lady in question. However, I am a little concerned cos one of her signatures is different to the other 2 (quite obviously so) do you think it could be a forgery ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

However, I am a little concerned cos one of her signatures is different to the other 2 (quite obviously so) do you think it could be a forgery ?

Surely not? Unless she's been practising for producing all those CCAs. ;)

Well done Fred's daughter - enjoy your evening...

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

BTW, it is a cat !! :D

I've just got back from a night out. Cogs, dats, what's the difference?

Fred

Grrrrrrrrrr...:mad:

Dilly's not speaking to me anymore I reckon! Not a threatogram, not a blinkin word from her for days now. Maybe she's found some friends!

I'm so bored I have cleaned my ovens, put up a new blind in my dining room window, sorted out my mortgage, (clever me :D), and had washed 2 loads of clothes by 7.30 this morning. I'm now in the process of cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom, whilst keeping an eye on CAG. Us women really can multi-task Fred!

xx

I got this today from the luffly Dee Dillistone..........

Re: Notice of potential Court Order on your property.

Your credit balance of squillions of quids remains unpaid and we are now considering all of our options to recover these funds.

Our initial investigations indicate that you are a homeowner. As such we may persue litigation blah blah blah....

If you would prefer to avoid recovery action and would like us to assist you, you should contact your dedicated joker on 01244 674050".

My reply will be....

Don't be such a silly Dilly. You haven't complied with my CCA let alone my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)...so lighten up Missus...you really don't scare me :p Let's see what tomorrow brings!

On a lighter note...I went to the Oncology Unit today and have been declared NED, which = No evidence of disease. I am therefore in remission :)

If I can beat cancer, the pondlife of MBNA etc don't scare me....bring it on Dilly!

xx

I am therefore in remission...

Forget the bankers, that is by far the most important issue.

Excellent, very glad to hear it. Know the feeling a little as my Wife has been through god knows how many scans recently.

Perhaps now would be a sensible time to get the corkscrew out and pop a cork or two.

Cheers,

BRW

Yeah!! Sucks to the C!!

Wonderful news help - could tell you were feeling so much better by your recent posts, now we know why. Hurrah!

23_50_4.gif

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

On a lighter note...I went to the Oncology Unit today and have been declared NED, which = No evidence of disease. I am therefore in remission :)

If I can beat cancer, the pondlife of MBNA etc don't scare me....bring it on Dilly!

xx

Superb news!!!:)

Best wishes, Jeff.

xx

Help, this is fantastic news. I am so pleased for you {{{}}

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

"Oh what a beautiful morning....oh what a beautiful day...lalalalalala"

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I slept for 12 hours straight for the first time in ages, so I'm feeling good :).

I haven't heard anything from Dilly today, or CapQuest for that matter. The funny thing is, I doubt anything they could have sent me would have spoiled my day.

Life is sweet :D

xx

Good news all round then, Help :D

BCOBS

"Oh what a beautiful morning....oh what a beautiful day...lalalalalala"

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I slept for 12 hours straight for the first time in ages, so I'm feeling good :).

I haven't heard anything from Dilly today, or CapQuest for that matter. The funny thing is, I doubt anything they could have sent me would have spoiled my day.

Life is sweet :D

xx

Hi,

Glad you are now enjoying life!!!:)

Jeff.

Grrrrrrrrrr...:mad:

Dilly's not speaking to me anymore I reckon! Not a threatogram, not a blinkin word from her for days now. Maybe she's found some friends!

I'm so bored I have cleaned my ovens, put up a new blind in my dining room window, sorted out my mortgage, (clever me :D), and had washed 2 loads of clothes by 7.30 this morning. I'm now in the process of cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom, whilst keeping an eye on CAG. Us women really can multi-task Fred!

xx

Good on you Help. I got back from dropping my Daughter off this morning and have been feeling a bit sad all day until a few moments ago when we got an email saying that everything is fine and she's actually cooked herself something!!! Brilliant, now I'm off down the pub to top up the beers I've been drinking all afternoon.

Anyway, my problems are nothing compared with what you've had to face and I'm so happy for you.

On a lighter note, I was asked to fill out a survey by the Hotel I stayed at in a "major European Capital" last night. I sent them back an email saying that the bed was very comfortable and the sex was fantastic!

Regards.

Fred

I sent them back an email saying that the bed was very comfortable and the sex was fantastic!

oooo....naughty, you've been swinging from that chandelier again haven't you?!! :-D

oooo....naughty, you've been swinging from that chandelier again haven't you?!! :-D

Something like that!

The funny thing is, I've been trying to drum into my young lass the importance of eating healthily and properly, so now I'm going down the pub and after that I'm going to get a kebab. Yeeeee Haaaah!!!

Fred

oooo...help, what would Mrs. Bassett say? :D You're naughtier than Fred.

And it sounds as though he doesn't need any encouragement!

Fred swinging from a chandelier in some unknown 'major European Capital' hotel eh ;)?

You weren't with Dilly were you cos I haven't heard from her today :p

xx

Nah, can't imagine doing that with Dilly - my guess is she's some hatchet-faced old battleaxe. TBH, she probably doesn't even exist.

Mrs Bassett's the woman for me!

Regards.

Fred

oooo...help, what would Mrs. Bassett say? :D You're naughtier than Fred.

And it sounds as though he doesn't need any encouragement!

A bit more encouragement than when we got married about 23 years ago, but not that much and the secret of chandelier swinging is the timing. You've got to get the angle of the dangle right.

Regards.

Fred

On a lighter note, I was asked to fill out a survey by the Hotel I stayed at in a "major European Capital" last night. I sent them back an email saying that the bed was very comfortable and the sex was fantastic!

Regards.

Fred

:eek::lol:

Fred swinging from a chandelier in some unknown 'major European Capital' hotel eh ;)?

You weren't with Dilly were you cos I haven't heard from her today :p

xx

She probably needed to catch up on her ironing, Help:lol:

BCOBS