Monument / Lowell Portfolio

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

update on this sarga after sending them the dispute letter i have received one back thou its made me smile we have been instructed by our client lowell portifolio, its lowell that collecting :lol: i will post up

Edited by Dorabell

Dear Losers,

I have been instructed by me not to pay any money until I see a valid agreement.

You can avoid making yourselves appear even more stupid than you already do by:

1) Leaving me alone

2) Sticking your idiotic letters wher the sun doesn't shine.

Love, Dorabell.

Dear Losers,

I have been instructed by me not to pay any money until I see a valid agreement.

You can avoid making yourselves appear even more stupid than you already do by:

1) Leaving me alone

2) Sticking your idiotic letters wher the sun doesn't shine.

Love, Dorabell.

:lol::lol:

• 3 months later...
Make sure that Lowell update your Credit File. I would send them a letter to remind them of their responsabilities.

Unfortunately Compucredit will now mark your Credit File. They did with me.

Thanks will do:) compucredit did mark my file then it was taken off:confused: then when it went to lowell they marked my file

• 2 weeks later...
lowellletter8.jpg?t=1259351022hi all received this through the post today:)

Hi all just checked my file and these people are still updating my file:mad: are they supposed to do this has they are admitting there is no cca:???: any advice please:) thanks

• 1 month later...
Make sure that Lowell update your Credit File. I would send them a letter to remind them of their responsabilities.

Unfortunately Compucredit will now mark your Credit File. They did with me.

Hi drob you were right i have just checked my file and guess what compucredit have marked my file again although lowell are saying that due to the length of time compucredit cannot produce the agreement:confused: lol

• 4 years later...

well have not heard anything for4 years until a few weeks ago when this letter fell through the door they are still updating my file here goes

Dear ms xxx

i write to your recent correspondence

We have reviewed your account and can confirm that you subscribed to the payment plan (PBP) product

without admission of liability, we are prepaired to refund to you these fees plus compound interest at todays account interest rate of 25.69% from the date of the fee as shown below xxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Details relating to this product, the refund terms and conditions and other important information are shown on the enclose document.If applicable we have cancelled your payment plan enrolment and the benifits cease with emmediate effect (this was cancelled back in 2009) if the above refund adjustment results in a credit balance so they are saying that refunds is offered on condition that monies still owed from the original debt are offset by the refund still owing more than the credit limit :roll: checked my file and the have taken the refund of the amount owing which is still more then the credit limit