Monument / Lowell Portfolio

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3516 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've stated your position, they've staed theirs. So from now on you can happily ignore each other. It gets easier to ignore them over time, if they phone, just refuse to answer the security questions. They don't have anything to take you to court with, so you have nothing to worry about, and you'll find that the increasingly desperate threatograms become quite amusing. I've gone from dreading the letterbox going to almost looking forward to the things so that I can have a good laugh :D

You've stated your position, they've staed theirs. So from now on you can happily ignore each other. It gets easier to ignore them over time, if they phone, just refuse to answer the security questions. They don't have anything to take you to court with, so you have nothing to worry about, and you'll find that the increasingly desperate threatograms become quite amusing. I've gone from dreading the letterbox going to almost looking forward to the things so that I can have a good laugh :D

• 1 month later...

hi all do the creditor have to send you a default letter befor registering a default with the CRA according to my file a default was placed there 29.06.09 have not received anything, although this has been in dispute since last year any advice please

Edited by Dorabell

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just checked my file unrecorded by lowell :mad:any advice please

Thats why lowells have been sniffing round my credit file:mad: i have received these 2 letters today in the same envelope:mad: i will post up any one got a good letter to send back to them this is the 3rd time i have letters from these people for diffrent accounts the first one they closed the account 2nd account i have been waiting since feb for a reply now this one for this account dont they ever learn lol