count me in.

mao
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thank you! mao grins broadly!

i knew it was ok for the joint account, but was confused as we had put the two sole accounts we had previously in the same claim.

Don, the parachute is engaged and ready for action!

thank you! x

• 1 year later...

....hello all. one year on and was wondering if i could get a bit more of your good advice.

this time last year we accepted a full settlement from hsbc for the previous 6 years charges. one year on however, and our personal circumstances have changed little and the bank has really not helped, in exactly one calender year they have charged us more than £1200.more than 10% of my other half's take home pay. in April alone we were charged £225?! i feel so sick to be in this position again.

anyhow i'm wondering if anyone else has tryed going back to the hsbc a second time and if anyone could point me in the right direction for any info.

also when we were offered the money we did in a moment of weakness/stupidity/ hopeless optimism sign the ageement to.....

acept the sum in full and final settlement of my claim against hsbc. i agree to keep the fact of hsbc's ex gracia payment confidential.

stupid i know, but i felt the wording didn't rule out any further claims? what do you think. anyhow any advice would be appreciated.

ThaNK YOU

mao x x x

all the best with claim 2 :-D

they will close the account.

£225 in one month, that's rediculous!:mad:

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

thanks for your encouragement hsbcrusher that's what i thought!

i did think that they had a limit of £120 per month on charges....not acording to my statements! one month was £200 another £150 another £125 and so on! i have my parachute account ready but have you any experience of what they will do about my overdraft? recall it? thank you mao x x

what they will do about my overdraft? recall it? thank you mao x x

yes they will, they did mine.

will £1200 cover it?

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

My second claim is comming upto defence stage and my third is on the back burner waiting to go. If the silly people keep charging me I will keep getting it back and obviously my accounts still open... I think they must like playing with me

pete

mao maybe htis time it might be worth going after the higher interest rate......... which is about 18.3 % just now......... but dont ask me how to do it............I havent tried . but there are others who have and won........

rockin all over the world

Auburn, there has been a change on the Contractual Interest front, legal president was set at the biginning of June and we are now not recomending people claim for contractual interest, its best to stick to the 8% Statutory Interest.

pete

hi all.

thank you for your replies, i am really touched that you would take the time to post encouragement and help.

£1200 would almost cover the o/d! rolleyes!!

i presume that the standard letters are the ones to use, if so i will get the ball rolling tommorow.

one further question, have hsbc been playing harder to get with those on the second time around cases? (first time around they capitulated on filing with mcol)

thanks again

mao x x x

It doesnt seem to be making a difference how many times you have claimed but you will notice they are playing harder now than they were a year ago with everyone.

You will get your charges back but it is now likely it be when you get a court date to realy put some pressure on DG to stop messing about and make an offer.

pete

• 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks