CAG London Picnic.

renegotiation
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5797 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good question, I imagine one can be arranged for early July again.

A protest where? Against whom? I'm not entirely sure a Sunday morning is a good time for a protest of any kind, so probably wouldn't be incorporated into the CAG meet.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Well I was thinking about a little march against the banks? Doesn't have to be a marathon. Perhaps we could do Downing street with some banners asking why our lovely labour government isn't doing anything on the matter? Maybe we can just march around a park after getting ****ed and look angry instead... :lol::lol::lol: On my above questionI think I jsut figured out the answer! Bank charges are in effect just another government tax!!! I must be so stoooopid to have taken months to figure that one out... :(:(:(

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to Lounge on the Farm with hubby and kids from 11th to 13th and have a friend's wedding anniversary in Hull on the 19th - apart from that, July's good for me :D

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Well, i was planning to bring the kids ...

Edited by tiglet
being a terrible mother!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Ah, but my characters never meet (and I think Mr Tiglet might object if I start having an on-line affair in the name of "research").

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, i'm not organising anything. I was all enthusiastic for a skydiving meet and that never took off. There's a patch of grass outside my gaff. I'll just sit there with my sandwich and read a speech for the benefit of anyone that happens to pass by. After the disappointing weather last year I imagined people would be more keen to do something in London this time around. It could have made for a pleasant afternoon. Why the lack of CAG interest?

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

What about Speakers Corner Hyde Park. We can expose ourselves!!

I heard the Banks are challenging the right of the OFT to bring their case because it does not have the authority because it is a Public body challenging a private consumer issue. That being the case, it has to come from the consumer. This means we carry on as before with nothing to stop us claiming and no obstructions. If the OFT over comes this challenge by the Banks, it's also good news!

This has all been a stall for the Banks to recoup funds this year for profit figures to April 09 and I expect the Court system was going into meltdown. Am I too cynical?

The Government should start their own Bank, a Bank charge made at the cost it really is and set a proper moral, ethical way forward.

You mentioned "government" , " moral" and "ethical" all in the same sentence.

Shome mishtake, shurely?