Kent Meet....

dave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5845 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...well sort of.

It's a housewarming party from about 12 onwards on Saturday (10th May) in South Kent.

Anyone welcome, anyone wants more info/map etc... just email me at dave@cidb.co.uk

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

...plenty of advance notice then...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Notice? Whatever would you need that for?

I didn't have much notice myself to be honest, got a call on the Wednesday, and we were moved out on the Friday, and we wanted to have the housewarming before we get decorating/sorting the place out, if you catch my drift.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

Too short notice to sort out the rug-rats, I'm afraid.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Rug rats are welcome - in the day at least. There's plenty of other kids coming - not a problem for us.

------------

------------

I'll have a word with Mr Tig when he gets in tonight.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

How did DymchurchMeet go then? Was it a beery occasion?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.