style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am not nesting the painting was started last july but as it is only me ding it then it does need to work round me.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that's female nesting: "I need the fecking jobs finished taht were started a year ago before I give birth to YOUR fecking child."

... Ah, sweet memories ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I dont bother telling OH to do anything i just do it as it is easier than spending 6 weeks waiting.

I did start putting the kitchen units up at that stage he moved and started doing them oh and the fact it was 3 am and i was unable to sleep. :)

Any way cant sit here gossiping need to drop some blatant hints with a tv wire and a heat gun. :)

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

No it was burning the TV cable with the heat gun.

I thought you were torturing your husband for not putting up the kitchen units quickly enough ;)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

no the units went up a few weeks ago now just getting on with the painting.

I will be paint stripping after dinner.

well i must not be bored or l will start whiing that i am bored.

There is nowt on tv either.

well i must not be bored or l will start whiing that i am bored.

There is nowt on tv either.

I find that by having nowt on the TV, it aids the daily cleaning regime.

...Ornaments can be ever so tiresome to dust!...:sad:

It also enables more time to be spent polishing the front door step, so that the neighbours don't start talking...:cool:

...:D

I watched The Krays the other week, and in one scene a big thing was being made about a woman who was cleaning her step which she didn't do often enough. All the neighbours were talking about it, having scrubbed their own on a very regular basis to avoid being the target of gossip. Not a thing many tend to worry about these days I think, but who knows with GM's nesting instincts kicking in.....

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

In my house, visitors have a tendency to wipe their feet on the way out ...

With my two kids, I can guarantee that the step is the cleanest part of the house (getting rained on counts as washing, doesn't it?)

Mine too. I don't understand the point of doing housework, because it only needs doing again soon afterwards, so what's the point of it. I think my nesting days are looooong gone.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oh, I would love a clean house.

However, whenever I get anything done, Pebbles and Bam-Bam soon undo the good work, so I've just lost interest now.

They say hard work won't kill you, but why take the risk?

According to my ex-mother in law, if you clean your kitchen floor regularly (ie at least daily), then your problems will be halved, your marriage will be perfect and you will be content with what you have in life.:rolleyes:

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Yeah, because you'll be too knackered to kick the barsteward into touch and won't have the energy to worry about anything he gets up to.

When her darling son was arrested for driving up the M5 at 08.00, four times over the limit , whilst banned for drink driving, with only a bottle of vodka for company, apparently if I had cleaned my kitchen floor more often, it wouldn't have happened.....:p

Silly me for not realising....:rolleyes:

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

You are obviously just a bad person and a bad wife :rolleyes:

When I split up with my ex, after he had had 3 affairs, I met my now husband within 3 months (not planned, but what in life is?).

Ten days after our daughter was born, my exMIL decided it was the right time to phone and accuse hubby of having an affair with me and splitting up the marriage.

Let's just say a few home truths were told that night.

Well that was a good laugh.

Who would have known that the route of all evil was on the kitchen floor.

Must get round to sorting mine out. Olease thank your EX mother in law for adding a few things to my to do list as i had made it a lot shorter today.