style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

come and do mine then.

But the draw back is you need to get the dog hair off the floor first as the GS is molting badly.

I have attached a hoover to him but no point as more comes off than the hoover can handle.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it - I have a GSD too :rolleyes:

He used to love it when I hoovered the stairs though, he liked to be one step ahead of me and snap at the attachment. I jokingly shoved the attachment at him one day and it er, caught him on his bum :eek:

Needless to say, he does not bother when I hoover the stairs anymore :lol:

LOL well this one u can brush and 2 minute later u will be swearing about the hair. He takes 2 to bath him as he blocks the plug hole with fur and tends to walk himself at times god knows how he opens the locked gate and no he does not jump it as it is to big.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I once had a poodle.

It used to love being twizzed around the kitchen floor whilst it had a long stick in it's gob.

I can't remember it taking itself for a walk though

...I don't think it would have been able to shove it's paw in the plastic bag a.k.a. 'Hatch End Pooper-Scooper'...:confused:

...:D

...:D

Not anything rude on my thread please

Not anything rude on my thread please

the thread is actually the site owners .. and once anything is submitted to the site the copyright belongs to the owners ... I just thought I would point that small fact out :D

night everyone

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Janet l know that but i was beinging me.