Transcash payment questions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Deleted

Andrew

ASI Industries = As i in does tries!

As i in does tries!: My definition.

I will try, i may never succeed in the goal, but at least by trying i have a greater chance of success than never trying at all!

My opinions are my own & occasionally may offend, but it is not my intention to cause offence in the first place!

1: When a customer takes a Transcash payment slip to either a bank or Post Office, does the bank or PO convert this payment into an automated BACS payment or credit to the target company?

2: If not then what do they do with the Transcash payment slip that they retain?

3: What is the fee charged to the customer for:

A: Customer pays 100% fee at PO?

B: Customer pays 50% fee at PO?

The customer has an account with that bank.

C: Customer pays 100% fee at a bank?

D: Customer pays 50% fee at a bank?

E: Customer pays 0% fee at a bank?

The customer has a no account with that bank.

F: Customer pays 100% fee at a bank?

G: Customer pays 50% fee at a bank?

H: Customer pays 0% fee at a bank?

Andrew

I will try, i may never succeed in the goal, but at least by trying i have a greater chance of success than never trying at all!

My opinions are my own & occasionally may offend, but it is not my intention to cause offence in the first place!

• 3 weeks later...

1: When a customer takes a Transcash payment slip to either a bank or Post Office, does the bank or PO convert this payment into an automated BACS payment or credit to the target company.

HBOS has confirmed that a Transcash payment converts into an automated BACS payment to the target company!

3: The customer has an account with that bank.

C-E, HBOS confirms that all Transcash payments are free of charge with a consumer basic or current account.

3: The customer has a no account with that bank.

F-H, HBOS refuses to accept Transcash payments if you have no account with them!

Andrew

1: When a customer takes a Transcash payment slip to either a bank or Post Office, does the bank or PO convert this payment into an automated BACS payment or credit to the target company.

Post Office Counters Ltd. has confirmed that a Transcash payment converts into an automated BACS payment to the target company!

3: What is the fee charged to the customer for:

A: Customer pays 100% fee at PO?

The PO charge a flat fee of £2.35 and there is no 50% fee.

Also the same £2.35 fee is payable on A&L Girobank cheques (not DWP benefit payments) and other bank giro credit cheques for bill payments.

Andrew

Interesting

Started claim with Halifax on 30/04/08

Sent 1st letter for bank charges and interest

If this has been helpful then please give the Scales a click. Thanks