Monument Credit Card - Help!!!

drob
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today sent the following letter ......... I will post the response once i receive it.

Dear Lowell Financial

I refer to your letter dated 9th March 2008 and duly note that you have been unable to locate an original credit agreement.

I notice that you have placed a default on my credit file with various credit reference agencies. It is, of course, not possible to default on an agreement that does not exist.

Please note you may also consider this letter a statutory notice under Section 10 of the Data Protection Act to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect.

I would also like to know why you have been processing my data before establishing a debt existed and most important before you owned the alleged debt.

I now request that all information regarding this account is removed from your own internal records and from my records with any credit reference agencies including the default you have registered. You have 21 days from receiving this letter to comply with this request which is now a formal complaint. Furthermore I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

I look forward to your reply within 21 days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**Update**

I have finaly received a reply to the letter i sent above (permalink #63)

Dear drob

We write in respect of your recent comminication.

We have noted your comments and can advise that all the relevant credit referencing agencies have been contacted to remove this incorrectly recorded default from your credit file.

Pleased be advised that although this request will be sent at close of buisness today. it may take up to 28 days to be reflected on your credit file.

We trust this letter meets with your requirements and apologise for the delay in our actions.

Yours Sincerely

Samantha Swallow

nice one drob:D

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

I have just checked my experian credit report online and both the Lowell and Monument default and account information has been removed. I am just wondering what awaits me round the corner!!!

lol.bit quick for them.

bet they leave it at least 3 days before selling on.

out of respect:rolleyes:

lol@Sam ................ yes that's what worries me

let em try,new **** dca will get same treatment will they not:smile:

and another complaint for the leeds losers:lol:

they do seem to be backing down,due to caggers fight back me thinks:D

• 5 weeks later...

I stated earlier on this thread that Lowell & Monument have removed all accounts information with credit reference agencies ............. spoke too soon!!!

I checked my credit file today and RAPHAELS BANK (CCRT UK) have added my account information and the default back on my file...... Im now confused!!!

- Monument sold the account to Lowell and removed all data

- No CCA so Lowell closed their files and removed all data

So why have Monument added my details and default again ??

Yours Sincerely

Samantha Swallow

Good old Samantha swallows:-D

I stated earlier on this thread that Lowell & Monument have removed all accounts information with credit reference agencies ............. spoke too soon!!!

:eek:

I checked my credit file today and RAPHAELS BANK (CCRT UK) have added my account information and the default back on my file...... Im now confused!!!

And the merry go round continues!

Same letters as before, and swiftly followed up with a complaint to the OFT, or even better Howtocomplain

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 1 month later...
I just don't understand as to why RAPHAELS BANK (CCRT UK) have added and entry and default on my file as they have sold the debt to Lowell

**Update**

I have wrote to Raphaels Bank/Monument to ask why they have now added a default to my credit record and as yet they have not responded.

I also wrote to CallCredit/Equifax/Experian to tell them that as Raphaels Bank/Monument had sold the account to Lowell they should not be recording any information.

I today received a response from Equifax......

Dear drob

The account was sold to Lowell Group but was subsequently repurchased by Monument, therefore this entry for the information is correct and will not be deleted.

Obviously i have received nothing in writing regarding the repurchase by Monument so i can only presume that they will try and sell it on to another bunch of Monkeys!!!!!

You will probably soon receive a letter from the monkeys in Kilmarnock. Once you get this you will know you have won.

:lol:scary muckers

• 10 months later...

31 May 2010

Has anyone who still has this card or debt received an agreement for a new "card" per se, which seems like they transfer half of the balance to a new card and then you pay some of the balance off? Or am I alone in reveivng this drivel? I'm sorry to say but I didn't realise that it had to do with the Monumnet card and shredded it because I thought it was some dodgy card company looking for a sale.