Do you work at the Halifax - Urgent help needed x

beat66
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5873 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need to ascertain if my partners ex-wife is trying to produce to a Court, edited bank statements from the Halifax..I think she has (but is that because i have a vested interest!!) Either way, if she hasn't,we shut up and move onto the other lies she's put in her statement!!! :mad:

Please spare a few minutes to have a look at the link below... Sorry, i have gone on a bit on the detail, but think it is really important to establish the truth - and if we can prove she is lying in Court... Well... Life begins!! Many many thanks for your time... It is much appreciated :-)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/135222-details-halifax-bank-statements.html

As people have said on your original thread, I have been with the Halifax for many years and their statements have been the same for the past few years. Hopefully there might be a Halifax staff person around tonight if I bump this up. I was once - er thirty years ago:p

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Hiya B66 are you sure this is her 'main' bank account the reason I ask is my Halifax bank account is on an arrangement for the remaining overdraft we moved to another bank, so all that shows is my credit payments date amount ect... which is the info you have from hers, it looks to me possibly she pays money in and takes it out of this account for your/ court purposes.

Obviously can't be sure but this is what it looks like to me.

Prior to my account being on an arrangement my transactions showed all details ie the shop amount cheques ect.... as a normal bank statements do.

Just a thought X

:(:confused:Confused, sad,bewildered,befuddled,bemused,disorientated,lonley until I came here, moving forward to :smile::lol: ,trying not to let them drag me down.:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, this is still rumbling on i'm afraid, but we need more help... Greedy i know!. Now.. Are you ready??? I'm looking at page 24 of 40, (the first page she provided) it starts "Balance bought forward which i thought was the account balance from the previous page...I have listed the beginning and end of the page that is confusing me.. The numbers and bits in brackets are what they relate to. They are however, obviously, just a list of numbers in the relevant columns on the statements...

BALANCE BOUGHT FORWARD: 1904.64

1.(Date)10/08/06 2.(Description) Cheque - 100891 3.(payment)7.95 4. (Receipts) blank 5.(Balance) -1,273.15

There is then a list of 28 transactions on page 24 of 40, the final one being:

1.(Date) 21/08/08 2. (Description) Direct Debit - (blank detail) 3. (payment) 31.23 4. (Receipts) blank 5. (Balance) -1508.18

Balance Carried Forward 1,661.66

The following page, pg 25 of 40 starts:

Balance brought Forward 1661.66, the next transaction again takes the figure into £-1516.51, the final transaction takes the account to £-1402.14, however the Balance Carried Forward is £1767.70..

Page per page, it starts on a positive, has transactions that end in massive negative figures and at the end, the balance carried over ends up on a positive?? But the transactions don't reflect this...This is still in the area where transaction detail is missing....

The statements are addressed to her new address, so are not original statements, and are print outs... I know this is a lengthy post but your replies are soooo helpful...

Oh,and on these copies, the IBAN and BIC are missing, having checked the other disclosure statements, they are there.. What's that all about!!

HELP! Again.... x