spelling on poc: lilal V Capital One *Won*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5860 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bum printed out 3 copies of cap one poc,only now noticed that there is an extra O in europe spelling EUOROPE:( .will this matter or can i tipex it out or print another 2 .will be my first n1 so not sure, going to file it on monday,same offer as every body else has had :-|

Hi Lilal, just thought I'd bump your post up a bit, I'm no expert, so maybe someone else will be able to give you the correct answer? But if it was me personally i wouldn't give them any room to move, I'd re-do it just for piece of mind more than anything. Good luck

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi lilal

If the 'Europe' is part of a company name I would be inclined to redo the page at least (if the POC is more than one page) - don't want them saying "we are Bloggs Europe Ltd but you have named Bloggs Euorope Ltd which is a completely different company".

i,m refering to the cap 1 poc on here :( ,have a lil look .now the printer is chewing up paper ,and i just taken it apart ...... and put it back together ah now have a piece left over :Cry:

ah another day :) ,printer all back together all bits in the right places:) ,still chewing the flippin paper tho:mad: .thanks guys re printed 1st page ,roll on tomorrow:)

No such luck with mine - printer failed with 'out of paper' when it's full. Got new board from spares company - new board completey dead :(. Can't do anything until tomorrow when supplier reopens.

• 3 weeks later...

Capital One will pay out soon. It's been like this for a long time now, you file they pay.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

hey hey :D ,i know you told me so :) cap 1 are gonna pay up ,had a letter saying that they are going to pay within next 21 days full amount :D .just over £100 was offered at first to over £400 with compound interest at settlement.i think i,ll wait till i have the cheque cashed before calling off the court action then

• 2 weeks later...

congratulations :)

Well done :)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Brilliant news, well done!

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)