12 days up for lowell

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the generated letter here goes:| sorry scanner not working i will post

drydensfairfax solicitors

Dear Madam

our client lowell financial ltd

account number xxxxxxxxxx

original creditor capital one

We have been instructed by our client, lowell financial ltd too seek repayment of xxxxx from you. Payment can be made by various methhods details which are provided on the reverse of this letter

if you are unable to make payment xxxx to clear this debt please call so we can agree an affordabe repayment arrangement with you to conclude this matter

please note if this payment is not received by xxxx we have instructions from our client to commence legal proceedings against you for the recovery of this debt If legal action is started then costs and interest will be claimed in addition to the value of this debt

it is there most important that you make payment or contact us as requested

yours faithfully

drydensfairfax solicitors

anyone have any comments:| please

Edited by Dorabell

Standard letter, Drydensfairfax are continuing the same tactics as Fairfax used over the years.

This organisation the merger of Drydens Solicitors and Fairfax are a firm of solicitors whose core business is debt collection, so they can be treated as this stage in the same way.

What is the status of this now, CCA request done? Complied with?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Standard letter, Drydensfairfax are continuing the same tactics as Fairfax used over the years.

This organisation the merger of Drydens Solicitors and Fairfax are a firm of solicitors whose core business is debt collection, so they can be treated as this stage in the same way.

What is the status of this now, CCA request done? Complied with?

hi brig thanks for your reply it was way back in 2008 when i requested a copy of the cca from cap one, which they sent me a copy that said application form do you think i should request another one? thanks

Dora I wouldn't waste your time in sending another CCA request....you have sent them one ..And they have failed to deliver, IMO I would ignore..They obviously have nothing on you.. I think it would of been in court by now, Save your stamp for something more important ;)

I DO NOT think it would be a waste of time at all to make a CCA request at this point, if a further app form is sent then it can be checked and challenged.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Failing with TWO CCA requests would be marvellous... and failure to fulfil a s78 request is, of course, a bar to enforcement.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Who did that come from? Hope letters aren’t coming from Lowell AND Drydens Fairfax. That would be naughty.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Get that extra CCA request off asap.

Excellent.

hi all just checked the track and trace to see weather they have received my letter it was supposed to be garenteed for yesterday :-) its been delivered this morning here goes:lol:

your item refxxxx

was delivered befor xxxx

as this item was redirected, it will have taken longer then usual

please ensure the correct address is used for future mailings (the address i used was that on top off the letter)

here goes:-)

were has it been directed to unfortunaly we are not able to give you this information customer confidentiality means that we cannot pass on the forwarding address of our customers:-) so were am i supposed to be sending these letters if there address does,nt exsist:?:

Just keep that confirmation. You have proof it has been delivered.

• 1 month later...
Get that extra CCA request off asap.

hi Donkey B

well received a letter a few weeks ago from drydens saying they were getting in touch with there clients :roll: have,nt heard anything, just checked my file it seem that lowell have started to update my file and used the £1.00 i sent drydens for a copy off the cca lowell have,nt updated for a few years:roll:

Well Lowell and Drydens have made a serious mistake by misappropriating the statutory fee, this needs a formal complaint to both companys asap.

Just to clarify - the £1 fee has been applied to your account as a payment?

Have you sent the 'in dispute' letter yet?