yorkshire bank visa card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all another update received these to letters today i will post up, the 6 years was up on my credit file in june and has dropped off :confused: i thought that when the 6years was up they could not collect:confused: any advice please

When was the last payment made on the account?

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Well tell the idiots at marlin the account is in dispute.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

We all finehow r u all?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all received another letter from Marlin they are saying its in no longer dispute with yorkshire bank how ever they have requested another copy of my agreement and the account will remain on hold until its provided i thought if yorkshire bank assigned the account over to marlin should there be a copy :confused:

Dora just because they are ment to pass the file on it does not mean they will have.

Hi Dora.

Again if you recieve a application form just put the account in dispute and refuse to pay until u get what you have paid for.

• 5 years later...

Wait till Marlin properly writes then tell them to bugger off or Statue Barred your call