Natwest Access Ppi Advice Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I Have Just Sent My First Letter To Natwest Access Asking For List Of All Insurance Charges Over The Past 6 Years. I Have Recieved A Letter Back Saying They Are Looking Into It. I Have Just Remembered About 13 Years Ag0 I Was Made Redundant And Did Claim On This For About 12 Months Payments. Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Claim Monies Since Paid. Thank You For Any Advice.

Hello,

I Have Just Sent My First Letter To NatWest Access Asking For List Of All Insurance Charges Over The Past 6 Years. I Have Recieved A Letter Back Saying They Are Looking Into It. I Have Just Remembered About 13 Years Ag0 I Was Made Redundant And Did Claim On This For About 12 Months Payments. Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Claim Monies Since Paid. Thank You For Any Advice.

Hello Bobby,

If you ask for them to repay you back the insurance monies, They will argue that your were aware, agreed and also enjoyed the benefits of the insurance.

Maybe see what they come back with, they are a little selective with the information that they send:rolleyes:

On what grounds would you challange the ppi was mis-sold.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello hellhasnofury thank you for your reply.

I am not very hopeful that I will get any joy with the Natwest but I will await their reply.

If I am not happy with their response I will inform them that when I applied for this credit card I was never informed that PPI was optional. If I had been better informed by Natwest Access I would not have purchased this PPI. For the £25.00 a month I have paid for much of the time I have had this credit card, I could have purchased an Insurance Policy elsewhere which would have provided security for all my debt if I was every unable to work.

I have recently applied for credit with the Natwest and they were very clear in stating the PPI was optional. I didn't even know I had PPI on this card until I was made redundant and looked at my finances.

Maybe you think seems like a lame excuse for claiming but I really feel like I have been robbed of this money. If you can think of any other arguments I could put accross I would be grateful, otherwise I will go with this, I have nothing to lose they have already had my money for over 13 years now.

Hello hellhasnofury thank you for your reply.

I am not very hopeful that I will get any joy with the NatWest but I will await their reply.

If I am not happy with their response I will inform them that when I applied for this credit card I was never informed that PPI was optional. If I had been better informed by Natwest Access I would not have purchased this PPI. For the £25.00 a month I have paid for much of the time I have had this credit card, I could have purchased an Insurance Policy elsewhere which would have provided security for all my debt if I was every unable to work.

I have recently applied for credit with the Natwest and they were very clear in stating the PPI was optional. I didn't even know I had PPI on this card until I was made redundant and looked at my finances.

Maybe you think seems like a lame excuse for claiming but I really feel like I have been robbed of this money. If you can think of any other arguments I could put accross I would be grateful, otherwise I will go with this, I have nothing to lose they have already had my money for over 13 years now.

Hello Bobby,

Apologies if I have given you the feeling I was sticking up for the good old Nastywest. On the contrary I have the deepest loathing for them. They have a large part to play in the financial problems of many of their customers. So any issues coming their way is a bonus:grin:

I was trying to prepare you for the arguement they will throw at you. Can you remember when the ppi was added. Have you asked them for a copy of your credit agreement to see what you signed for:confused:

Have you sent a SAR to find out how much they have taken for the ppi

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello Hellohasnofury

I Didn't Think You Were Sticking Up For Nastywest Not At All.

I Have Sent A S.a.r. And Have Received An Ackowledgement Letter To Say They Will Contact Me In 14 Days. Another Week To Go. They Have Cashed My Ten Pound Chq. I Can't Even Remember Signing For This Ppi Although I Must Have Signed Something All Those Years Ago. I Dread To See How Much I Have Actually Paid Them Over The Years.

Thank You Again.

• 1 month later...