Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and can i borrow it for Studio cards as well as they so dont understand BOG OFF.

• Haha 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Huggy.... new monitor needed :D

Always a good sign :D Rep added - you throughly deserve it!!! And thanks as well to elaine for the lyrics :D

I loved the 'you're pitiful..' that was hysterical... not laughed so much in ages!

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Mrs Ryan i know how u feel. Thats was so funny that i had tears running down when i was laughing.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzybobble viewpost.gif

Save your money Kia. Help me save up for the Apache Gunship and then we can give Moorcroft a Christmas party popper they'll never forget.....

If Carlsberg Fuzzybobbled DCA's........

apache.jpg

Hmmmm I count 16 Hellfire missiles.

If we said one each for the infamous 13, (however they are), that leaves 3. Any ideas?

David

Ps That still leaves the chain gun:eek:

yep i vote for that Tiglet.

Can we also send it to the OCs if we change the lyrics a bit?

Hi gang, I have just posted a thread in the data protection forum. If anybody knows the law re data protection can you have a quick look and give me a bit of advice please.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/159356-what-laws-have-they.html#post1706407

Many thanks

Elaine

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Oi....whats going on in my thread (lost track to be honest)

Anyway...we're all still here thankfully & not been sucked into a black hole :)

particle physics is just a very small and very expensive game of marbles for bearded scientists.

I'm off to do some 512 nanometre experiements with photons in my garage.

Yep, FB is playing with his high power lasers again. :D Using the money I saved by not paying DCA's for the last 12 months.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I know you should never speak to them on the phone but I couldn't resisit.

Cheered me up no end when they didn't want to speak to me anymore.

Strange that they haven't phoned me aor written again for over a month now and I'm still waiting for them to take me to court as the said they would be.

I even gave them the address of my local court to save them the trouble of looking it up after explaining I had just been there with another DCA

Save your money Kia. Help me save up for the Apache Gunship and then we can give Moorcroft a Christmas party popper they'll never forget.....

If Carlsberg Fuzzybobbled DCA's........

apache.jpg

It would probably be the best Fuzzybobbling job in the world.

fuzzybobble,

Thanks for the pm. Can't help you with that I'm afraid. Here's a possible alternative: Chieftain Main Battle Tank Mk10 on eBay, also, Military Vehicles, Other Vehicles, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 25-Jul-08 17:06:28 BST)

This one's ended unfortunately and it was an absolute snip at about £15,000. When another one comes up, if there's a group buy, count me in.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

karaoke version anyone?

• Haha 4

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

great job Locutus, I have given you top marks for it and linked it into my facebook so it gets loads of air time;);)

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

I love your avatar with the image trying to give a damn but failing :grin:

Thank you... hope the DCA's read it and take note :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Anyone want to join me in sending a "Thank You" card to 1st Credit

(Printed names not signed)

Their actions led me to finding this site :-D

PMSL!!!

I will - I found this site thanks to them... they dont like me though :)

guess Im off their chrimbo card list this year :)

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

i did notrealse i was on any of theres due to me being awkard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks