Littlewoods Courier Service. Who?

heidi83
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi!

I'll be quick with this as it isn't a huge issue.

I'd like to know which Courier Service Littlewoods Direct Online use when dispatching their orders. You see I live in an apartment block with electric gates so couriers usually can't get passed the electric gates to leave me a missed delivery card so what I usually do is call the couriers and arrange for me to pick it up at the depot.

However upon emailing Littlewoods to get tracking details etc I got this odd reply:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the delivery of your order.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with the carriers details for security reasons as the carriers do not want their details given out.

If the carriers are unable to deliver they will contact you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Customer Support

Littlewoods

I find that hard to believe!

Does anybody know which courier service they use from past experience so I can sort this myself?

Thank you!!

I believe Littlewoods often use casual delevery drivers who use their own cars, rather than a particular company and they don't want to give out personal details.

See my above post,

note the address in speke liverpool.

they seem to have a vested interest in this company as its the same address as littlewoods

• Haha 1

It depends on what yo have ordered and where you live.

They use their own in house couriers, self employed and the manufacturers direct. I normally receive a call from them to arrange delivery and it usually gives you a date when them item should be delivered by on the website but as said above, give the customer services a call.

Idax

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Normally, depending on the size of the item, I have Home delivery service (hdnl) delivery my goods.

On the 2 occassions that l have not had this company deliver the goods the main company that supplied the goods did and that was for wardrobes and tumble dryer.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Well the item was due to be delivered today and it never turned up, I phoned Littlewoods and they said they can't say when it will be delivered and refused to give me the courier details so I could chase myself. I phoned the HDNL couriers they use but they wouldn't deal with me because I don't have a tracking number because Littlewoods wont give me one:cry:

I could so easily just ring the courier and arrange to pick the item up from the depot myself but for some unknown reason Littlewoods wont let me do that. It's ludicrous to treat customers like this:-o

Well the item was due to be delivered today and it never turned up, I phoned Littlewoods and they said they can't say when it will be delivered and refused to give me the courier details so I could chase myself. I phoned the HDNL couriers they use but they wouldn't deal with me because I don't have a tracking number because Littlewoods wont give me one:cry:

I could so easily just ring the courier and arrange to pick the item up from the depot myself but for some unknown reason Littlewoods wont let me do that. It's ludicrous to treat customers like this:-o

In your particular circumstance Littlewoods are unwilling to give the courier details of who will actually deliver your item because they are unable to at this moment as they just don't know.

Quite often owner drivers are used on an ad-hoc basis, probably because those they usually use are busy. Or it could be because you live in an area awkward to get to and fit into a round. Is this the case?

Also, how long have you been waiting and how long were you told you could wait up until when ordering from Littlewoods?

In your particular circumstance Littlewoods are unwilling to give the courier details of who will actually deliver your item because they are unable to at this moment as they just don't know.

Quite often owner drivers are used on an ad-hoc basis, probably because those they usually use are busy. Or it could be because you live in an area awkward to get to and fit into a round. Is this the case?

Also, how long have you been waiting and how long were you told you could wait up until when ordering from Littlewoods?

I've been waiting a week for it, the scheduled delivery was for yesterday - I've just been on the phone to littlewoods and they have told me the item I ordered has been lost :rolleyes:

I've now got to re order it and wait another week and then go through all this again.

• 3 years later...
Hi!

I'll be quick with this as it isn't a huge issue.

I'd like to know which Courier Service Littlewoods Direct Online use when dispatching their orders. You see I live in an apartment block with electric gates so couriers usually can't get passed the electric gates to leave me a missed delivery card so what I usually do is call the couriers and arrange for me to pick it up at the depot.

However upon emailing Littlewoods to get tracking details etc I got this odd reply:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the delivery of your order.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with the carriers details for security reasons as the carriers do not want their details given out.

If the carriers are unable to deliver they will contact you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Customer Support

Littlewoods

I find that hard to believe!

Does anybody know which courier service they use from past experience so I can sort this myself?

Thank you!!

Hi yes i can help as i deliver for littlewoods . Apparently they use most courier services i work for DHL(YODEL) now as its known. Am in the prossess of putting in a complaint about the company in question .

hope this helps . In Future always phone the couriers number on the card posted in door not littlewoods.

good luck in future

sarah